Forget Me Not

Shivani woke up to find that she could leave Blaine's lap she gently tried to move his hands off her waist but that seemed to only make his hold tighter "B!"  she says softly sliding her finger down his cheek he wakes up his eyes widen and he screams "B!.... Blaine!.... why are you screaming?!"  she asks softly "who.... who are you?!"  he asks after he calms down slightly "I'm your wife.... Shivani.... what's going on?!"  she asks in a soft confused voice "you have no idea who....?!"  she starts "Shiv!?.... you left me!!... why did you leave me?!"  he asks his voice starts off quiet then rises a few octaves "well at least this you remembers me as a child!.... just how much can you recall?!"  she asks "very little it seems.... but maybe that will change.... I'm sorry I....!"  he starts "it's fine!.... though if you truly are sorry.... do you think you can let me go?!"  she asks looking down at his hands that were still wrapped around her waist "huh?!"  he asks confused then he looks down at where she was looking "oh.... sorry!"  he says then he seems to think about his answer "I'll let you go if you pay the price!" she smiles and asks "and what price would that be precisely?!"  he replies "you give me a kiss!.... you said that we are married so we must have done it plenty of times.... maybe that will help my memory return faster!"  the smile on her face grows as she leans forward and lightly kisses his lips they hear Don E ask as he walks into the front door looking down at his mobile phone "what is your go-to bagpipe player's name again? I know it's something McSomething, but...."  and they let go of one anothers lips Blaine looks over at Don E and says "Scott E?"  Shiv corrects him "that's Don E.... Scott E died a few years back.... and it's McCrowley.... just think Supernatural or Ozzy Don E it that should help you remember" Blaine had loosened his grip on her waist as she kissed him and she slides off his lap Blaine puffed out his lower lip making her smile and shake her head "Blaine took the cure last night he seems to be suffering from some form of memory loss I have no idea if it is permanent or not..."  Shiv explains to Don E "I already know enough about THIS part of the business so I can take over here.... you and Chief will have to take over the other half.... but if I find that you have even THOUGHT about selling U I will make sure that every brain you get from now on is even lower in the totem pole than the ones you have already been given!.... I will lock up that fridge in a way that even my brother can't open it without my assistance understood?!"  she adds "uh!.... yeah!.... sure!"  Don E replies she turns to look at Blaine who was looking at her in shock "well B.... shall I give you the tour?!.... it might be a good idea for you to learn where everything is all over again"  Blaine says as he starts to stand up "uh.... sure"  he walks over to her she takes his hand as though it was the most natural thing in the world they walk around each room and he listens intently to every word that comes out of her mouth while not taking his eyes off her.....

Blaine's lips meet Shivani's as they walk into the break room and his hands wander all over her body her body becomes overly excited and her heart beats rapidly she can feel not only his desperate need but also his confusion and nervousness so she...

Blaine's lips meet Shivani's as they walk into the break room and his hands wander all over her body her body becomes overly excited and her heart beats rapidly she can feel not only his desperate need but also his confusion and nervousness so she lightly pulls him off of her and gently pushes him away "I-I'm sorry I just.... I can't....!"  he says in a soft confused breathless tone "it's alright Blaine I just.... I think it would be better if we take it slow.... make sure that this is really you and what YOU want not just some made up infatuation...."  she replies "no... I understand...."  he says with a breathy voice that carried a hint of disappointment she smiles then says "it's my fault.... I started it!.... by falling for your "pay the toll" pinky promise"  he chuckles "let me make you some coffee.... maybe a bit of breakfast"  she says "I'd like that!"  he replies with a smile she nods and starts to search for the things she needed to make everything their bodies brush up against one another as Blaine stays where he last stood for a few seconds then leans up against the counter with the palms of his hands laying on top of it as he watches her move around then start to cook bacon, eggs, pancakes she makes two different versions of the same meal so she could test if he was actually human or still a zombie "do I smell coffee?!"  she hears Steve's voice ask from the doorway "and.... bacon?!"  he adds Blaine moves away from the counter ready to "defend Shiv's honor" and protect her is necessary "it's ok B.... he's my brother"  she tells him and Blaine starts to relax Steve looks at her oddly "Ravi made a new version of the zombie cure he took it last night while I was sleeping.... apparently one of the side affects is memory loss"  she explains Steve nods and this time it was Blaine's turn to look confused "zombie.... cure!?!"  he asks "sit.... and I will explain as much as I can"  she replies Blaine sits down in the chair that she pointed at and she puts a plate of food on the table in front of her Steve follows suit in the chair opposite of Blaine and she places a plate of food down on the table before him Blaine takes his first bite of food and spits it back out "sorry.... I must have given you Chief's plate by mistake.... he REALLY loves his hot sauce!.... I'm sure you'll meet him later"  Shiv says as Blaine looks up at her confused she takes the plate of food back then different one in front of him he takes a cautious bite of this plates food and seemed to enjoy it much better than the last as he practically gulfs it down "well Ravi will be happy to know that the cure works.... but he isn't going to be happy about the memory loss"  Shiv says softly with a hint of sadness in her voice "I'm Steve by the way"  Steve introduces himself to his brother in law "my.... brother in law?!"  Blaine replies in a slightly confused "Shivani told me that we were married...."  Blaine adds and Steve nods then says "most just call her Shiv or Shiva... people where I work call me "vampire Steve".."  Blaine nods then replies "ah.... I see"  Steve smiles then they both go back to eating....