Pledging Ones Heart To The King Of Brains👑🧠

While Blaine went into his meetings Shiv stayed in the car that is until he had her drive to his fathers office once she parked the car he got out and walked over to her side opened her door and reached out a hand to her which she took with a smil...

While Blaine went into his meetings Shiv stayed in the car that is until he had her drive to his fathers office once she parked the car he got out and walked over to her side opened her door and reached out a hand to her which she took with a smile they walked into the building hand in hand all the way up to his fathers office where he sat in his fathers chair and she leaned up against the desk with her back to the door looking deeply into his eyes making him smile as he flicked one of the buttons near the deep v of her dress with his finger hitting her chin gently with the tip of the same finger as it flew upwards after a few seconds of them flirting with their eyes his father walks in "and Alexander wept when he realized there were no more worlds to conquer did you weep, Angus?" Blaine asks "let me guess, business has been so bad you're reduced to making your own deliveries" his father replies "no the only brains I brought today are right up here and wouldn't you love a bite of those bad boys" Blaine asks "no need I've read Oedipus" Angus replies Blaine chuckles "Oedipus requires a living mother, but, hey how could you have seen the warning signs? don't all wives lock themselves alone in their room for weeks at a time.... claiming they want to die? and why would it even occur to you to lock up your Beretta?" Shiv looks at him sadly and he gently massages her thigh "you're a whiny bitch so obvious that you didn't get that from me" Angus replies "I beg to differ" Shiv mutters under her breath in a tone only Blaine could hear "what was it Madonna said? "Papa, don't preach".." Blaine asks "and business is booming, thank you for asking my client list keeps growing, but don't worry you never forget your first customer" he adds "son turns father into a member of the undead gee why did Oedipus even cross my mind?" Angus asks "technically you're still alive" Shiv replies turning to face Blaine's father Angus looks at her as though he just realized she was in the room "who the hell are you?!" he growls "Shivani Vladimir" Shiv replies Blaine looks at his father oddly when he sees the shocked look on his fathers face "well I should let you two get down to business.... I'll be in the car when your ready" she adds then she kisses Blaine' lips and sliding her hand over his thigh and inbetween his legs as she stands up then walks out of the room the shocked look on Angus' face turns to anger as he watches her leave the room Blaine's thigh tingled and his body quivered when he felt her hand massage his inner thigh as she kissed his lips he also missed the look of anger on his fathers face as he moves his head to watch Shivani's departure....

 I'll be in the car when your ready" she adds then she kisses Blaine' lips and sliding her hand over his thigh and inbetween his legs as she stands up then walks out of the room the shocked look on Angus' face turns to anger as he watches her leav...