On The Rocks🧊🧊🧊🧊

After his meeting with Chase Blaine drops Shivani off at home then he goes to work and takes Dino with him to go "see" his father

After his meeting with Chase Blaine drops Shivani off at home then he goes to work and takes Dino with him to go "see" his father.... Shivani doesn't know that he placed his father in a well and he wanted to keep it that way not because he didn't trust her but because she had a good heart and might try to talk him into changing his mind.... that night at The Scratching Post Clive and Liv "drop by" and "disturb the peace" by questioning one of Blaine's top Fillmore Graves customers who just so happens to be the same Fillmore Graves man that Major told them (Liv and Clive) not to long before they came was named Russ Roche.... before they came Don E was trying to sell the ass some of his "ladies" "maybe"  Russ tells Don E with a laugh "what's to think about, buddy? look at these lovely ladies eager to show you and your buddies a good time"  Don E replies "eager, huh? then why's she not smiling?"  Russ asks "it's her thing tough girl sassy some guys like it"  Don E replies "I don't get rid of her I'll take the other two.... oh and her"   Russ says as he sees Shivani pass by with a tray of food and drink for a nearby table "huh?! ugh!"   Don E replies with a scoff as he turns to see who his customer was asking about "she's not one of the girls.... sorry.... I wish she was too!"  he mutters then he shoos the "unwanted" girl away "you go mingle"  the girl with the angry expression in a sliver dress rolls her eye and turns around almost walking into Shiv as she does "oh.... sorry Chantele"  Shiv says "it's alright Shiv.... though I should warn you.... that ass with the beard thought you were one of us.... and Don E wishes you were!"  Chantele tells her "really?!.... huh!.... thanks for the warning.... I'll make him pay for it later!"   Shiv replies with a short chuckle in her tone then the two ladies part ways "hey, bring us some booze, huh? the good stuff!"  they hear Russ say to Don E as they go back to work "can do"  Don E replies then he walks over to the bar.... "sorry about the wait"  Shivani tells her customers as she sets down their tray and serves them their food and drink "it's alright we saw you almost collide with that girl.... is she free?!.... I'll take her and two more as well!"  one of the male customers who was sitting with his two bros says "I do believe she is.... Chantele..... and bring Sarah and Rachael over with you please!"  Shivani calls out waving the same "angry" woman over to her table Chantele looked much happier now that she was away from the two biggest asses in the club and she did as ordered she likes Shivani anyway Shiv has always treated all the girls nicely with the right kind of decency and respect that they deserved "enjoy!.... and remember you treat them right they will treat you even better!"  Shivani says with a wink as the three girls walk over and she takes her tray and walks away as Shivani walks towards the bar she hears Don E say "no no no you got the wrong place the pancake house where the cops eat free, it's just down the street"  and Clive ask "that guy at the booth how much money is he gonna drop tonight?"  Don E says "let me see a whole blue brain from some big deal Shakespearean actor five bottles of the good stuff four companions none of your business"  Shiv says as she walks to her spot behind the bar "in other words.... not enough!.... hey Liv.... Clive.... PLEASE tell me you're here to teach that ASS a lesson!.... cause if you don't I think Blaine just might.... he thought that I was a "companion" and Blaine HATES it when his customers.... or employees do that!"  Liv chuckles then says "were going to try too"  Liv then turns to Don E and says "hey, Don E, what's that on your shirt?"  she puts her pointer finger on his shirt then when he looks down she raises her finger and boops him on the nose "oh, what are you on? third-grader brain?"  Don E asks then orders "Tanner another bottle of the Devil's Puckered Knot, Small Batch"  Tanner looks at Shivani who whispers to him "the completely watered down stuff"  he nods then walks over to the shelves to do as ordered as Clive and Liv walk over to Russ' table....