What's In The Box?!📦🎁🗳📥

What made Blaine even more happy was that being married to Shivani was just like any other day nothing had changed he was able to continue business as usual and she kept out of most of it she stayed within the funeral part of his business only and...

What made Blaine even more happy was that being married to Shivani was just like any other day nothing had changed he was able to continue business as usual and she kept out of most of it she stayed within the funeral part of his business only and never dealt with the drugs or brains part and his customers on both ends loved her just not too much they were to afraid of Blaine himself to try anything stupid and Blaine made sure that his marriage to the love of his life was well known by everyone he allowed it to be placed within the newspapers and even kept a wedding picture of the two of them on his desk in his office and one of her, him, Steve, Don E and Chief downstairs in the basement on the wall.... after the wedding was over Blaine had to deal with the loss of two of his customers.... for the brain part of his enterprise.... but a little light shined in the darkness that he felt from that loss as Don E claims that he found the idiot who cut the tainted Utopium that not only caused the zombie cure but is also a part of it's cure.... "hey Chief.... Don E.... what's in the box?!"  Shivani asks as she walks down to the basement with a plastic bag in her hand and the box starts to rattle and moan as Chief signs "boss gotta new toy" to which she replies "interesting!.... well you two have fun now!.... I'll leave lunch over there on the shelves"  she walks over to where the guys keep their tools and sets the bag down "enjoy!"  she says then she heads back upstairs to help Blaine take care of the funeral clientele "man she is weird..... I LOVE it!"  Don E says as he and Chief watch her leave then goes to take their lunches out of the plastic bag.... they were in take-a-way containers.... a few minute later Blaine walks up behind Shivani places his hands on her hip and his lips near her ear and whispers smoothly into it "I hear you've been curious as to what I've got in the box"  she teasingly replies "if his name is Jack I'm standing behind Chief when he pops up"  he chuckles then says with a smile "Gabriel actually... come on!"  he takes her hand and gently pulls her back to the basement stairs where they hear Don E say "yeah ok Jesus rose from the dead that doesn't make him a zombie if he doesn't eat brains"  there was a pause then he says "dude, that body of Christ stuff, that was for his disciples to eat I don't know what you qualify as when you make other people eat you"  Blaine answers as he and Shivani walk down the stairs hand in hand "Narcissistic let's check in on our man of the cloth before I head out, huh?"  Chief grabs the drill and unscrews the crate both Chief and Blaine looks down at the man inside and Blaine says "and on the second day, he shared the Utopium recipe, right?"  the man Blaine said was named Gabriel replies after Blaine pulls the duck tape off his mouth "I'll die first"  Blaine says "I'll tell you what.... I'll get you halfway there Chief?"  Chief looks at Shivani who smiles at him then he hands the drill over to Don E and lowers his finger down into the crate and scratches the mans cheek "what? no! no! wait! wait! no! wait a second!"  Gabriel screams practically hyperventilating as he watches in horror not able to do anything to stop Chief from doing whatever he was doing to him and then tries to kick the lid back open as Chief closes it and Don E starts to drill the screws back into the top "he's gonna be a fresh, angry zombie soon you'll want to use a few more screws"  Blaine says slapping Chief on the back he turns to Shivani and says softly "shall we?!"  he bends his arm so that she could loop hers through it "why do you need the Utopium?!"  she asks curiously as they both walk back upstairs arm-n-arm Blaine who has never been able to lie to her as easily as he could anyone else explains "it's a special type of Utopium that helped with the creation of the zombie disease and the cure.... apparently the one Liv shot me up with may only be temporary.... I don't want it to be temporary.... we've been having to much fun!"  she chuckles softly then says "there's a part of you that misses it though.... being a zombie.... you enjoyed it.... had fun living the undead life.... but I know what you mean.... just so you know Blaine human or zombie it doesn't matter to me I love both sides of you and always will.... I may not WANT to become one...."  he turns and looks at her and replies "no!... don't say it.... don't!!"  his lips meet hers and he kisses her softly "while I may be in no hurry to become one we can't control everything.... you said that this was temporary.... do we know when you will turn back?!.... what if....?!"  she starts but stops when she sees the sad look in his eyes "I know you've been keeping a secret from me!.... she made you promise didn't she?!"  she asks he looks at her oddly "I know that my mom's a zombie.... why else would she not come to a day she's been looking forward to since I was 18.... or perhaps younger"  she says he chuckles "we served food for both zombie and human and she didn't come.... though I bet she doesn't want Steve to find out"  she adds sadly Blaine hugs her to him and holds her for a few seconds then they head to the car and drive off to the meeting with the ADA....