Chapter Two

A/N:   Here's part two, I hope you enjoy my lovelies! This one is a little short but be prepeared, chapter three will be ver long. :)))))

Y/n Pov

... - "Do you smile often?" He says

I turn my head around to find out if he was directing it at me. I can feel my heart pound and pound. He was leaning against the wall, looking at his phone one last time before putting it into his pocket.

- "Sorry?" I hear myself say. He doesn't repeat his question but carries on staring at me, not lowering his gaze once.

- "Um... I-I try to" I stutter, showing my dimple once again at him. He doesn't say anything and I can feel my body weaken as his eyes were still in contact with mine.

Slowly... his feet make a move as he comes closer and closer till there is only a centimetre distance, my back to the wall. The knot in my stomach tightens and my heart contracts more by the minute. I'm pretty sure he can hear my heart race. I look down in fear, eventhough his hands are still in his pockets. I can feel his cold but soft eyes peer through me. It was silent...

- "It's dangerous" He finally speaks. I look up at him blank as his eyes pierce through my soul. "That smile, it's dangerous." He utters in a deep but soft voice. My eyes don't leave his eyes as I fidget with my fingers, not knowing what to say.

- "People will take advantage of it" He speaks again, this time taking out his index finger and pointing it to the hole in my cheek. I stare at him stunned, as well as being stunned by his beauty.

He turns and walks away leaving me to finally breathe. His shadow disapprears.

"What was that?" I whisper, hands on my heart trying to keep it in place.

Time Skip...

Jungkook POV

I lie on my bed, exhausted. But I had tons of work to do, I get up and go downstairs.

- "CAN YOU NOT DO ONE SIMPLE JOB?" I hear my mum shout from the kitchen.

- "Sorry ma'am, I'm very sorry. Let me grab you another bottle" I hear the maid say. I make my way to the kitchen.

- "Eomma?" I vocalize. I look down to see glass pieces on the floor with red wine pasted on the marble floors and the maid trying to clean it as fast as possible, fear in her eyes.

- "Ahh son! Why are you here?"My mother says as she plasters on a weak smile. 

- "Eomma, I told you to stop this! Stop drinking!" I plea. "C'mon, let's get you out of here!" I add as I take her by the arms as she tries to resist my strength, and into the living room lying her on the couch. I return back to the kitchen to see the maid still cleaning.

- "Let me help-" I offer bending down picking up the broken pieces.

- "Ani, ani! It's okay, I'll do it. You'll get hurt" She says as she beams a smile at me. My heart drops.

But that smile, it looked so familiar! Too familiar! But it wasn't her. I knew it wasn't her. I get up and turn away without saying a word and let her clean in peace.

"Why am I like this?" I question myself.

I see my mum laying restless on the couch, I cover her with a blanket and stay by her till she falls asleep. She's not my real mum but has been a motherly figure since my real mother passed which I am forever grateful for. She falls asleep in which I return back to the kitchen.

- "I'm sorry for my mother, she's just acting up again!" I note

- "Ani, it's ok! Don't apologise when it was my fault!" the lady replies in which I respond with a smile.

- "Let me drop you home! It's very late" I offer

- "Oh gosh no! It's ok, don't worry about me! You should get some rest sir!" She counters

- "No, it ok. It's the least I can do." I respond. After a little convincing, she finally agrees to let me dropping her home.

Car Journey Home

It was a silent journey but I liked it, she asked me no questions unlike many other people.

- "It's my daughter, you don't mind if I pick up?" The lady asks.

- "Of course." I repond, she answers the phone.

"Mum! Where are you? It's very late and I'm getting worried!" I hear from the other side of the phone.

"Ah dont worry about me sweety, go home. I'm being dropped off today! So go home and rest!" The lady replies

"Dropped off? By whom?" I hear

"Don't worry sweety! I'll see you at home" She replies and cuts the phone.

- "Sorry, she's just overprotective" She laughs.

- "No it's ok!" I say, smiling.

I drop her off home, saying our goodbyes. I pick up my phone,

"Hello, Mr Kim! I need a favour!"...