Chapter Eight

Author POV

"Not you..." Tae Hyung emphasizes, looking at you sharply and firecly.

Your mum looks at you worried but you can see the other maid trying to lead her out. It was silent. You look down as you feel his deep gaze on you. He comes closer so that you were now trapped between his arms and  the kitchen counter behind you. You look down.

- "Wh- what are you doing?" You whisper shakily, a tear falling from your right eye. You couldn't control your tears anymore.

- "You should have told me.." He whispers in your ear sending down shivers in your body, before lightly pecking your pink cheek.

He sees your chin scrunch up in to a paper ball as another tear falls down your precious cheek.

- "You need to leave" You manage to say before taking another shaky breath. He ignores you and lifts your chin, so that both your eyes meet.

In a split second, the door slams harder than before.

"LET HER GO..."

Jungkook POV

The sight of Tae Hyung and Y/n triggered me. My face fumed as I see Tae Hyung follow her to the kitchen and I can feel my blood boil inside as my vessels constrict.

- "One sec babe" I say, unlinking my arm from Eun Soon as I follow TaeHyung.

I witness him hovering over Y/n against the kitchen counter as his lips touched her cheek. My blood was not only boiling now but my body was ready to explode like a volcano. My fists were now clenched so hard, whilst my body was letting out steam into the atmosphere.

I slam the kitchen door open causing Y/n to flinch which made me regret slamming the door.

- "LET HER GO" I roar causing Tae Hyung to only turn his head around, still in front of Y/n. She was looking down, too scared to lift her head. Tae Hyung scoffs.

- "Go back to Eun Soon-ah. Ahhhhh or should I say your future wife" Tae Hyung remarks.

Y/n's eyes narrowed down to me as I look at her pitiful.

- "Shut it" I voice back still looking at Y/n, approaching the both of them. Tae Hyung fianlly moves allowing for her to finally breathe. He scoffs again.

- "Well.. am I wrong?" Tae Hyung spits out.

- "Tell her, she needs to know!" He says signaling his head towards Y/n whilst smirking. I glare at him trying to control my anger.

- "Move" I order, grabbing Y/n's wrist. But she pulls her hand away from me causing me to look at her sympathetically.

- "Y/n" I assert, whilst Tae Hyung evily smirks in the corner.

- "Both of you should leave" She verbalizes, her voice shaking, on the urge of tears.

- "Y/n, we need to talk" I tell her, Tae Hyung glaring at me. Her eyes were so beautiful, making my heart pound more and more inside my chest. She shakes her head negatively as another tear falls from her eyes.

- "Please leave... both of you" She says, as her voice trembles.

We both look at her sorrowfully. I look at Tae Hyung as I signal for us to both leave which we do and I feel my heart ache, as I hear her sob quietly.

'I'm sorry Y/n..'

Y/n POV

I quickly wipe away my tears, before all the staff come running in continuing their jobs. I see my mum dart to me.

- "What was all that about?" My mum says worried, as she realises my red puffy eyes.

- "Mum" I voice, another tear falling.

- "Y/n? What is it? Are you okay my love?!" She expresses, her hands on my shoulder.

- "Can I go home?" I ask as another tear falls out of my eye. She looks at me worried and just nods, pulling me in for a tight hug.

- "Go home and rest my love" She says stroking my hair as I shut my eyes tightly taking in my mothers embrace.

Time skip

I go home and throw myself on the bed, memories of today flooding back to me. Another tear escapes my eye and I drift to sleep...

I wake up in the morning to the sound of my alarm, the sun rays streaming in through the blinds. I reach for my phone from my bed side table to see 7 miss calls from a number and 2 messages.

I'm sorry Y/n...

Can we meet?

I didn't even need to call back or ask for who it was because I already knew. I can feel my heart sting a little. I ignored the message and got ready for work, calling my mum to let her know I was okay. I get to work and let Anaya know about the whole catastrophe from yesterday, let's just say she didn't take it very easy.

- "Y/N!!! OH MY GOD!! HE'S MARRIED?" Anaya screams.

- "Shhhhh! I don't know, I think he is" I voice back, lowering my head down in shame thinking about my actions.

- "Yahhh Y/N! Don't blame yourself! This is NOT your fault!" Anaya says trying to cheer me up. I look up and smile at her, I was so lucky. She pulls me in for a warm embrace which was greatly needed.

Time Skip

The day went quickly with the usual, serving and cleaning.

- "What time do you finish Y/n?" Anaya questions

- "I'm doing overtime so probably 10:00 o'clock" I respond looking at my watch.

- "Wahhh Y/n! You really do have some strength working from 8am to 10pm!" Anaya contends, throwing me her apron which makes me laugh.

- "You know I have to" I reply tilting my head, smiling at her.

- "Yhhh, I know" She says looking down then at me sympathetically.

- "Hey! Don't look at me like that. You know I don't like pity!" I vocalise throwing her apron back at her causing her to fake a smile.

- "Alright, I'm going to get going. Take care of yourself and don't let that Jungkook or that Tae guy make you feel like you're to blame!" Anaya states, which causes me to nod weakly whilst smiling before giving her a tight hug.

Anaya makes her way home as I carry on serving the guests. Whilst waiting the tables, I can see a man dressed in a suit approacing me. I smile as he gets closer, signalling 'how may I help'.

- "Miss Y/n?" The man in his late middle age confirms.

- "Yes that's me, can I help?" I say.

- "My name is Mr Kim. Personal secretary of Jeon Industries. Can you come with me for a moment miss y/n" He says. 'Crap' I thought knowing straight away what was going on.

- "I-I'm s-sorry but I'm working, please if you will excuse me" I reply, bowing then turning around.

Just then I feel a tight grip on my wrist, turning me right around. My heart... This great pounding that I experience nearly every day, this great pressure; every thump. I could hear it loud and clear.

It was Jungkook...

I could feel my blood pressure drop as the grip around my wrist got tighter, I could feel all eyes in the restaurant on us. He forcefully hauls me out the resturant as Mr Kim steps aside. His eyes were dark and dreary, scaring me a little.

- "Mr J- Jeon" I utter.

He doesn't answer and I couldn't think straight. I feel my feet being dragged, taking me across from the resturant in to a small dark alley way. He slams me hard against the worn out bricked walls, looking down at me. I can feel my heart burn as he gets closer and closer, placing his lips near my ear. My hands automatically was positioned on his chest trying to create a little distance. He finally speaks..

- "Marry me..."