Chapter Fourteen

THE WEDDING DAY

Author POV

It was finally the day of the wedding as you wake up to your mothers warming smile.

- "Morning beautiful" she says removing the strand of hair that covered your delicate face, causing you to smile back.

- "Morning" You reply smiling back.

- "Now rise and shine, today is my daughter's big day" Your mother announces getting up from your bed and you sit up, rubbing your eyes. You smile brightly at your mother.

- "Thank you again mum" You utter.

- "For what?" She asks furrowing her brows.

- "For being so understanding... and for being the most amazing mother" You presume.

She smiles brightly at you.

- "Anything for my daughter" She says before leaving your room.

- 'If only she knew' you murmer as a tear streams down your face...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

You finally arrive at the venue, people rushing to you, sitting you down as you feel hands attack your hair with curling irons and face with make-up. You look at Anaya, to see her laughing in the corner. It took a while to get you ready as people rushed back and forth in to the room, one screaming over the phone and one complaining about Jungkook's tux.

From the reflection of the mirror, you see Jungkook's mother walk in causing you to jump out of your place to greet her and bow to her as the hairdressers and makeup artists follow.

- "It's ok, continue with what you were doing" She says looking around the room before walking out of the deulxe suite.

- "You know, she cares for you" I hear the makeup artist whisper.

- "Sorry?" You say

- "I can tell she cares for you" the makeup artists says again hoping that the hairdresses don't hear. You look down in shame.

- "I don't think she does" You say guiltily, playing with your manicured hands.

- "I don't think you know this but she appreciates your mum. Not only appreciates your mum, but looks up to her. You really think she won't look after the daughter of the lady who served her all her life" She continues whispering, causing you to look at her in disbelief.

- "Really?" You question

- "Of course! You really think she came in here to check up on our work or came here to see how the daughter of the woman who's helped her all her life is?" The makeup artist questions you.

A smile forms on your face after the comment the sweet makeup artist just said.

- "Now.. lets get you finished" She says, adding the last bit of your simple but heavy makeup on to your face.

You plop in to your dress with the help of dolled up Anaya and the makeup artist with such care. You turn around to see yourself in the mirror and your reaction was not what you expected.

'Is this really me?' You thought to yourself over and over again.

A/N: You're makeup

A/N: You're makeup

A/N: Your hair

- "Oh.. my.. god! Y/N!!! I THINK IM ABOUT TO CRY" Anaya screams before you pull her in to a hug calming her down. You see Mrs Jeon enters the room with her makup already done and see her standing there all polished and beautiful.

You bow down to her as she smiles.

- "You ready Y/n?" She asks causing your heart to jump.

- "Yeah" you say smiling brightly at her.

- "Good" She says before smiling again and leaving the room, only to see someone else enter. Mr Kim.

He bows down as you do the same. He had a blue folder in his hand and you instantly knew what it was.

- "Sorry, if you will excuse me and Y/n for a moment please" Mr Kim vocalises as both Anaya and the makeup artist who walk out.

He walked closer to you handing over the blue document which you open.

- " Mr Jeon wanted me to give this to you to sign" he says handing over a black ink pen which looked expensive.

You can feel your heart sink as you read 'three months', 'marriage contract' but you managed to keep in your tears and quickly sign the paper on the little coffee table.

- "Thank you" Mr Kim says bowing before leaving.

'What a great way to start the wedding...' you thought.

Small Time Skip

Everyone was finally ready and it was time for you to make your entrance down the aisle. The huge doors to the chapel opened and there he was..

Jungkook..