Chapter Eighteen

Y/n POV

- "Kim Tae Hyung" Jungkook says in a dark whisper.

I look up in to his big brown eyes that any girl can fall in to. He comes in a little closer, as I feel my back hit the cold pillar behind me. I can feel a bolt dance through my body. I lay my hands on his chest trying to create a bit of distance, whilst trying to get my message across.

- "Don't talk to him" Jungkook whispers deeply.

- "Okay... b-but why? Did he do something to you?" I question away.

- "No... just-" Jungkook hesitated, followed by a loud sigh. "Just don't speak to him, look at him, make eye contact with him... Stay away from him..." Jungkook finishes as he emphasises his last sentance.

I nod my head to let him know I understood, then looking down.

- "Good" Jungkook asserts, walking away leaving me in the corridor all alone, as the pillar supports my back.

The night passed quickly with a few speeches and a quick dinner. I mostly tied myself to Jungkook's mother for the rest of the night, as I was too scared to be next to Jungkook. All I could see was a bunch of beautiful girls surround him, which made my heart sink a little. He sure was popular with the girls! The night finally ended and I decided to go home with Jungkook's mother instead.

- "Honey, would you like to go home with me? Jungkook and his father might take a while" Mrs Jeon asks.

- "Yeah sure... Of course" I answer

- "Alright then.." she replies. "Jungkook" Mrs Jeon calls out, "I'm taking Y/n home with me" She calls out again, in which Jungkook glares at me whilst nodding, then returning back to his conversation with the elderly man. After we say our good byes, me and mrs Jeon get in the car to take us home.

I just don't understand why Jungkook is angry at me, did I do something wrong? All I really did was reply to Tae Hyung's question.

- "My dear, how are you finding things with Jungkook?" Mrs Jeon asks snapping me back to reality.

- "It- it's good, I guess it will just get taking used to this new world though" I lie, but still smiling. I don't think I could ever get used to this complicated world of theirs. She smiles back at me sweetly, Jungkook's mother really has been amazing to me.

- "Well... if you need to talk about anything and I mean anything, my door is always open for you Y/n" she says in the most sweetest tone whilst holding my hand, as I smile fondly at her.

- "Thank you eommoni" I reply.

We get home and I quickly rush to my room, getting ready for bed trying to avoid Jungkook before he comes back. It was around 1am already.

Author POV

You quickly wipe off your makeup and pull the pins out of your hair, before popping in to take a quick shower. You slip on your silky maroon night gown that came up to your knees, with your robe that also came up to your knees. You finally come out of the shower to see Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed.

'Damn it' you thought. He looks at you up and down before standing up. You avoid eye contact as you fiddle with the stuff on the dressing table hoping he would ignore you which he did. You heard the lock of the bathroom and decided to start cleaning your shared room again. You put your dress in your closet as you pack away all the hair pins and makeup that was lying around from earlier. As you get ready for bed, Jungkook walks out of the bathroom. You had your back facing him, putting your jewellery back in your box.

You could feel him come closer. You suddenly feel a pair of big arms wrap around your waist and his head placed on your shoulder.

- "I'm sorry" He whispers in to your ear, sending down shivers. "I'm sorry I got mad" he finishes his sentence, still hugging you tightly.

- "It's okay" you reply turning around to face him and smile, looking deeply in to his round eyes. There was something different about Jungkook today. He looked at you with love, full passion and love.

His face comes closer and closer till he closes the gap between yours and his lips. He kisses you passionately, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. You didn't want him to stop. One of his hands travel to your waist as the other one slowly taking off your robe.

You didn't know why but you were enjoying this. He turns you around so you were walking backwards, but still managing not to break the kiss. You hit the edge of the bed causing you to stop in your tracks, breaking the kiss. Jungkook was breathing heavily looking at you, whilst you looked down trying to comprehend everything. Before you know it, you felt his warm pair of lips on yours again as he hovers on top of you on the bed.

As he hovers on top of you, you look in to his eyes a little bit afraid because this was your first time. He doesn't say anything but instead, looks at you intensely taking in all your beauty.

- "You're so beautiful" Jungkook whispers causing you to smile faintly at him. The pink dot on your cheek starts to expand. He leans in again for another kiss, with more passion this time as you grip on to his biceps for support. He takes his time exploring as his hands start to play with your very thin night gown strap, slowly pulling it down. You quickly stop him from pulling it further down, but Jungkook reacts with holding your wrist down.

He breaks the kiss and starts to make his way down, kissing your neck... then your collar bones. He stops.

- "Y/n..." he utters, as you look at the beautiful features on his face. "I don't think I can wait anymore..." Jungkook finishes as you look at him surprised.

He carries on with his actions but this time, his hands snake their way to your thighs caressing them softly making you a flinch a little. You can feel him raise the maroon silky material up to your hip, then back to caressing your thighs. His lips are latched on to yours again, as he manages to finally pull your night gown up to your waist.

Jungkook grabs the duvet covers and wraps you and him around it so you wouldn't feel the cold air brushing against your skin.

- "This..." jungkook pauses, "this may hurt a little Y/n." You look at him and give a reassuring smile as he smiles at you back, full with love. The next thing you know was a harsh pain down there causing you to whimper under him, as you grab hold of his arms.

- "I'm so sorry..." he looks at you pitiful. He tries and divert the attention away from the pain, by kissing and nibbling on your neck and collar bones.

This was your first time, but for the first time in your life; there was this exciting feeling about it which you loved and enjoyed. It made you feel different. He made you feel different.

'I've fallen for him, I've fallen for Jeon Jungkook'...