Chapter Thirteen

A/N: This chapter is a tiny bit long but enjoy my lovelies❤️

Y/n POV

- "Well I'm ready to explain what happened that night.. and after it" I utter as she holds on to my hand tighter.

- "Go ahead"

I tell her, I tell her everything from the moment I saw Jungkook to TaeHyung to our encounter with his parents at his house an hour ago. I tell her the situation between Jungkook and Eun Soon-ah but she already knew about them. But I didn't dare tell her the deal or the word contract we both promised between each other.

- "I love him Eomma" I say as her face makes a slight 'O' expression and to be honest, I wasn't lying. I actually do love him. She looks down slightly letting go of my hand.

- "Y/n, I- I don't know what to say! You have put me in a very hard situation! How am I supposed to face them at work tommorow Y/N!" She voices as the volume in her voice started to increase.

- "I'm sorry Eomma but-"

- "BUT WHAT!? YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY HIM NOW?! ARE YOU GOING TO BE HIS MISTRESS NOW? Y/N WHY!? WHY?! HOW? JUST HOW!?" She screams getting out of her seat.

- "Eomma! No it's not like th-" I utter but get cut off as my voice starts to tremble and a tear streams down my face.

- "GET OUT! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" She bawls.

- "Eomma please liste-"

- "GO!" She yells as I run to my room in tears.

Time Skip

I woke up to the sound of my alarm as my heavy eyelids try to blink and adjust to the bright sun. I pop into the shower and do my morning routine to come out seeing my mum sitting on the kitchen table. She turns to me.

- "Morning baby" My mums beautfiul voice says as I just stare at her blankly.

- "Y/n" She voices as she walks towards me holding my hands.

- "Marry him" She says

- "W-what?" I stutter, shocked.

- "Marry him" She voices again.

- "I did some thinking and... Jungkook, he's a nice boy" She says leaving me in shock.

- "Eomma, I- I thought you were against this?" I question.

- "I was but if you're happy, then I am! I want the best for you honey!" She says caressing my face with her small hands. If only she knew I was doing this for her.

- "I really don't know what to say Eomma!"

- "Don't say anything" She says pulling me in to the most tightest hug.

- "Thank you Eomma..."

Time skip

I already told Anaya about everything and about the whole idea of the wedding just being a contract that would soon be over in three months. Surprisingly, she responded well. She pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but smile in her embrace as she doesn't question anything.

Author POV

5 Days Later

You wake up to you phone ringing on your bedside table.

'Hello' you answer in your croaky voice

'You telling me you're still in bed?' You hear from the other side but you already knew who it was.