Chapter Thirty

Author POV

One Month Later

You have finally managed to settle down in a small apartment near the beach, with a little help from Secretary Kim which you told him to keep quiet from Jungkook.

The apartment was small but not too small,just the way you liked it. You had the baby room all set out with the furniture placed in position.

- 'Thank you so much for helping me again Mr Kim' you say over the phone.

- 'No problem Y/n, and if you need anything else; do not hesitate to contact me' he voiced through the phone.

- 'You have already done so much, thank you' you say again.

- 'My pleasure, I will speak to you soon Y/n'

- 'Yeah sure, goodbye secretary Kim'

- 'Goodbye Y/n'

You cut the phone and look out of the window to see the clear cut blue ocean wavering around. You turn around to see your mum looking at you fondly.

Flashback

You found yourself stood at the front door of your childhood house. You just stand there, a muscle not being able to move.

- "Y/n! Don't be such a coward and ring the doorbell!" You murmur to yourself.

You couldn't lift a muscle up trying to think of the different outcomes of this situation.

Just when you turn your back, the door opens revealing your beautiful mother.

- "Eomma" you say, a little shocked at how she opened the door that second as she holds a bag full of rubbish in her hand.

She looks at you with a little concern written on her face. Her eyes hit your stomach to see a growing bump, her face now looking completely perplexed.

Your oversized summery dress hid your baby bump well which you liked but it was pretty obvious you were pregnant from a nearer distance.

She looks back up to your face as you just smile at her not being able to maintain your tears.

- "Come here" she says as you run over to the embrace of your warm mother.

You told her everything from why you signed the contract to how you ended up getting pregnant.

Your mum supported your decision but decided she will remain in Seoul but will be in Busan when you needed her.

Your mum could never hate you and never would, especially when you were having a child and your mother was going to become a grandmother, which she was very excited about.

End of Flashback

- "How you feeling?" Your mum asks.

- "I'm good, you?" You ask hugging her.

- "I'm alright, but I will be better if I can find out the gender of my grandchild" your mother babbles on.

- "I want it to be a surprise Eomma!" You whine.

- "Alright fine, fine! But what about Mrs Jeon?" my mother asks.

- "What about her?"

- "Well doesn't she have the right to know you are carrying her son's child?" Your mum postulates as you look down playing with your feet.

- "She does... but how could I tell her?" You ask back as your mother looks at you serious.

- "Alright fine, I'll figure out a way" you respond, helping your mum set the table.