Chapter Thirty-Three

Author POV

- "Jungkook?"

- "You alright?" The person says as the persons figure becomes more clear.

- "W-what a-"

- "What am I doing here?" He says, finishing the question you were about to ask.

He chuckles lightly before handling your son with such care. He puts the little bundle of joy in your arms carefully without saying a word. You just stare at Jungkook shocked and mesmerized by his beauty.

- "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, folding his arms on the bed you lay in.
"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?" He asks again.

You were silent for a brief second.

- "I- I was worried, I didn't know how you were going to respond and I was scared that this may become a burden on you especially when we were in this fake relationship" you explain to him. "And I thought you didn't love me" you finish, looking down and playing with your son's tiny fingers.

He sighs softly before taking your hand.

- "You should have never hid this from me even if that's what you thought Y/n." Jungkook voices. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't want it to turn out this way" he says, looking down guilty.

A tear escapes the brink of your eye as you shake your head at Jungkook.

- "No, it's okay, I want this..." You tell him. "From the moment I saw what a mother is... I wanted this. When I helped that little girl find her mum, that's when I knew I wanted this child and I didn't want to drag anyone who didn't feel the same way I did with me" you answer him, as you smile down at your baby.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at your soft words.

- "What made you think I didn't want this?" Jungkook asks.

You hesitated before answering him.

- "Umm... it was just- um"

- "What was it?" He questions.

- "It was just you seemed a little uncomfortable when the mother of the little girl commented on us being parents" you say, a little nervous from his response.

He chuckles lightly as he just stares at you. He gets up a little and kisses your forehead, before deeply looking in to your eyes.

- "Do you know what was really going through my mind when she said that?" Jungkook asks.

You shake your head negatively, keeping your son close by.

- "I was thinking would I even be able to have a child with Y/n? Would I be able to keep her? I wasn't good enough to be a great husband, what makes me think I'm gonna make a great father?" He says.

You just look at him, your heart melting at his very words. You shake your head again insisting that wasn't true.

- "You are a great husband, you're the greatest 'fake' husband there has ever been" you tell him, sniffling your tears away and smiling with your dimples.

Jungkook looks at you and then to the baby.

- "I love you both soo much" he says. "And I will always protect the both of you, no matter what. I'm sorry I didn't react sooner Y/n, I wish I was there for your pregnancy" Jungkook tells you.

- "Noo, it's okay. I should have done the same, I'm just happy you're with us now" you say to him smiling as he just smiles at your beautiful words aswell.

You hear the door creak, and a voice that sounded very familiar.

- "Y/n!" Mrs Jeon says.

You sit up a little, as you were shocked at her appearance. You could see your mother and Anaya behind her.

- "Mrs Jeon?" You say.

- "Oh my goodness! I-is this my grandson?" She asks, on the urge of crying.

- "Yes" you answer her, smiling as she does the same fondly. You carefully hand her your and Jungkooks bundle of joy in her arms.

- "Oh my goodness! He's beautiful!!" She exclaims as she smiles at his little baby features as both you and Jungkook smile at her.

Mrs Jeon turns her attention at you.

- "Don't think I'm done with you Y/n" Mrs Jeon says in a sarcastic tone. You shyly smile and put your head down in guilt.

- "Ne" you reply as she beams at your response.

Everyone in the room hangs around for a while, playing with the baby.

- "Miss L/n" the nurse says walking in to the room.

- "Yes" you reply as you greet her.

- "Great, it's time for you to feed your child now" the nurse says, as you obediently nod. "And I'm really sorry, but visitation hours are over. But the husband is more than welcome to stay" the nurse comments.

- "Oh alright, thank you" you say as she leaves the room.

Mrs Jeon and your mother say their good byes as they leave the room.

- "I'll see you later Y/n, I'll be back soon" Anaya says.

- "Hmm, I'll see you soon" you reply, as you wave at her.

It was only Jungkook and you left in the room. Jungkook hands your precious son in your hands, who was starting to get a little cranky.

- "Awww my little baby is hungry, just like appa always is" Jungkook expresses as you just laugh at him.

- "Ummm Jungkook, would you mind turning around?" You ask still a little shy.

- "Why? Its not like I haven't seen it before?" Jungkook argues.

- "Ya!"

- "Fine, fine!" Jungkook sighs, chuckling deeply, before turning around.

As you feed your little son who was in deed very hungry, you thought to make conversation with Jungkook.

- "Um.. Jungkook?" You call out.

- "Yeah?" He says about to turn around.

- "NO! Don't turn around!" You voice as he just laughs and remains in the position he was.

- "Our baby still hasn't got a name" you mention. "I mean I have a few names in mind, but you should opine a few" you say.

- "Well what did you pick?" Jungkook asks.

- "Well... this name came in to my mind recently, I really like the name 'Glimmer' " you say teasingly to see what he would do.

This time Jungkook does turn around, not caring if your chest area was showing.

- "Ya!" You vocalise, trying to cover your chest.

But without a word, he gets up and hastily walks towards you. He grabs for your chin and leans in to kiss you softly against your small, plumped lips.

- "I love you.."