Chapter Thirty-One

Author POV

- "The new project mainly focuses on woman this time and Vogue will be one to advertise it aswell as wanting an interview with you." The lady says.

- "Alright, that's fine but just get the contracts sorted and send the branding file to me by the end of the day" Jungkook says leaning back in his chair, playing with his pen.

- "Yes Mr Jeon" the employee replies, before walking out of his office.

The past couple of months has been very busy for Jungkook and his company as a new brand launches in a months time. Jungkook's mind was full of problems but he never missed the chance to think about you.

Jungkook turns his chair around to face the view of the cold city.

He was some what lost once you disappeared and secretly longed for you to come back.

Jungkook's mind drifts off in to your innocent, sweet smile that he fell for from the beggining causing a smile on his face. He didn't even realise how he was smiling like crazy right now at the thought of you.

His smile slightly disappears at the thought of not seeing you again.

- "Just one last time, please..." Jungkook whispers under his breath, whilst looking up at the ceiling.

Y/n POV

New life is great in Busan, the beach is just under my nose and the weather is great.

The only thing that I have difficulty with is the little human inside me. But even now I'm nine months, meaning I could be due any day now.

Thank the heavens my mum is here for a couple of weeks to help out. My pregnancy journey has been amazing with some kicking that has made it a little painful but it had been amazing.

I could not stress the importance of this beautiful moment.

- "Miss y/n, I have finished my drawing!" The little boy shouts waving the piece of paper in his hands proudly, in front of me.

- "Well done ji-hyun... let me see" I say, lightly pinching his chubby cheeks and looking at the master piece he just created.

Yes, I already have started my little nursery with around five children but I'm hoping for there to be more soon.

- "Wow Ji-hyun! You did this all yourself?" I ask his small cute, round face as he nods obediently.

- "It's very good" I tell him as he smiles at me widely.

- "Thank you miss y/n!!" He shouts before widening his arms out for me to hug. His small body was embraced by my arms.

I look around the classroom to see the other children carrying on with their paintings as my mother helps out aswell. I see her fondly smiling at the small children causing my heart to melt.

It was finally time for the children to go home to their parents leaving me and my mother to clean.

- "Y/n, you're phone is ringing" my mother shouts from the baby bedroom.

- "Who is it?" I ask

- "Ummm" she sings as she goes to pick up the phone to see who it is. "It's Anaya" she shouts again.

I quickly make my way in to the baby room to grab my phone.

- "Thanks" I say as my mother hands me my phone.

- 'Hey Anaya' I address her over the phone.

- 'Y/N! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?' She screams over the phone with some muffling in the background.

- 'I was with the kids, why? What's wrong?' I ask, as I feel myself beggining to panic.

- 'QUICK! TURN THE TV ON!! CHANNEL 101' She renders.

- 'What? Why?' I question.

- 'Y/N! Just hurry and put the tv on!' Anaya argues, getting annoyed as I quickly do what she says.

I make my way to the living room, with Anaya still on the line and turn the tv on to find channel 101.

I switch to see Jungkook sitting there in a chair with a lady sat in front of him, in an interview. I could feel my heart drop as I see his mysterious face.

- 'Anaya? What is this?' I ask, getting slightly annoyed.

- 'Just Shhhh! And watch!' Anaya says.

I watch the tv screen as my mother comes to join me.

Author POV

~In the interview~

- "Alright, we are live with Mr Jeon Jungkook from JK Group and congratulations Mr Jeon on the launch of 'Glimmer', the new women's brand." the woman interviewer says, turning her gaze to Jungkook.

- "Thank you very much" Jungkook replies, smiling at the interviewer.

- "So tell me Mr Jeon, what was it that made the new launch specifically targeted for women?" The interviewer asks.

- "Well... to be very honest, I was never really familiar with woman wear, but I was inspired very deeply by a very strong woman I know. Hence leading to the launch of 'Glimmer'." Jungkook replies.

- "That is amazing. And the woman you are referring to, is it Eun Soon-ah? Your gorgeous fiance?" The interviewer says, giggling.

You watch the TV screen as your heart beats rapidly out of your chest.

Jungkook chuckles deeply, looking down and smiling as the interviewer waits for his response.

- "It isn't Eun Soon" Jungkook says, smiling showing off his famous bunny teeth.

The interviewer looks at him surprised and worried about what he was going to say next.

- "Oh, it isn't?" The interviewer says nervously.

- "No. She's actually just a normal girl." Jungkook says. There was a brief pause as he looks down, smiling at the thought of you.

- "A normal girl who tells lies just like any other normal person. A normal girl who wears summery dresses with sandles or trainers." Jungkook pauses before carrying on.

- "She would never leave her hair down unless instructed and always keeps it in a ponytail with a hair band that has a little fake rose glued on to it." Jungkook recites as the interviewer just looks at Jungkook a little surprised.

- "But... you wear a hair band that has a rose on it" your mother says as you look shocked at the TV.

- "She doesn't really like eggs and she would describe her self as not really active. She's a little self conscious about her body but I think her body is beautiful" Jungkook renders, as he carries on smiling fondly.

Your heart thumps harder and harder and you could feel your throat becoming dry. You remember the exact day where you shared your life with him.

You weren't exactly sure but was he just revealing your secrets on LIVE TV?

- "She's a slow thinker but she has these deep thoughts that makes me want to go in to her mind all the time.... She lied on her resume in order to get a job" Jungkook confesses, making himself laugh as the interviewer looked at him intently, interested in his every word.

- "And well... she has dreams just like anyone else and that is to travel." Jungkook voices.

- "But there was one thing that I was so deeply captivated by...

And that was her smile..."

- "May we know who this girl is?" The interviewer asks.

Jungkook chuckles slightly, whilst looking down smiling again.

- "Please don't do it! Please don't do it Jungkook" you repeat to yourself, a tear already leaving your eyes.

Jungkook sat there for a brief moment before he speaks.

- "Y/n..."