Chapter Twenty-Six

Author POV

- "Y/n!?" Jungkook says running to you.

- "Hi" you say in a painful tone, still hurting from what happened a couple of hours ago.

- "Y/n!? Where were you? I was worried sick" Jungkook says, shocked that you were here all this time.

You don't say a word, looking down.

- "Let me explain Y-"

- "It's okay Jungkook" you say cutting him off, "I'm not upset... I was just shocked at the time" you finish, getting up from the bed. You put your phone on the night stand.

- "There's only a month left, you do as you please" you say with a faint smile, still hurting.

Jungkook stands there shocked not knowing how to react or what to say..

- "Y/n-"

- "I'm feeling a little tired Jungkook" you cut him off, while getting under the blanket. "If you don't mind" you finish as you snuggle under the sheets.

Jungkook doesn't say a word, turns off the lights and let's you sleep.

The Next Morning

You wake up, feeling sick again. You make your way to the bathroom and release your contents out like usual. You finish from the bathroom and enter your room to see Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed.

You ignore him and make your way to the dressing table where your face cream was.

- "Y/n" You hear, followed by a long silence. "I'm sorry" he finishes, your heart drops and you have now seemed to freeze.

- "I'm really sorry Y/n... I wasn't the one who initiated it, Eun Soon-ah did." He says defending himself. But he was right...

Flashback

- "I told you to leave Eun Soon"

- "C'mon Jungkook! Tell me the reason why you broke it off with me and went with that classless low life?" Eun Soon-ah says, as Jungkook fists were now clenched.

- "Get out" Jungkook says, trying to keep calm.

- "C'mon Jungkook, you know I'm better" she says, making her way over to Jungkook, trying to undo his buttons whilst smirking.

Jungkook pushes her away lightly, not wanting to hurt her. But she doesn't stop, when she attaches her lips to his causing Jungkook to pull away.

- "Eun Soon-ah, sto-" Jungkook muffles, but just then... you entered the room.

End Of Flashback

You look at him not knowing whether to believe him or not, but you didn't want to believe him. You see the guilt pang his eyes.

- "Let's go out" Jungkook says breaking the silence, as you look up a little confused. "I'll skip work, let's go eat breakfast and make our way to the countryside for the weekend." he says with his hands in his pockets, looking at you.

There was a sudden urge of excitement that bolted through your body. Of course you wanted to spend the whole weekend with him, but you couldn't get too attached.

- "Ani, you should get to work" you reply sternly. You could see the guilt in his eyes, with a little sadness.

- "C'mon Y/n! Let me make this up to you, anyways I still haven't been able to owe you one for this whole contract thing. I really owe it to you!" He says, pleadingly.

- "Jungkook, I can't. Anyways, I need to run some errands" you say, trying not to end up in his trap.

- "What errands?" He asks

- "Oh nothing, I just need to pick a few stuff up" you say lying. You actually had a doctor's appointment about your pregnancy.

- "Alright, I'll wait till you get back and we'll go after." He answers. You sigh, hesitating with your words

- "Y/n! Please!" He says with even more pleading eyes. You hesitated again, but you just found yourself nodding.

'Why?' You thought.

- "Great!" Jungkook says with a smile.

Doctors Office

- "Hi Y/n, my name is Doctor Kang. I'll be your doctor throughout your pregnancy" the doctor says smiling.

- "Nice to meet you" you say.

- "Alright, the tests show everything is normal and that you are only a month in." Dr Kang says, flipping through the papers that were attached the clip board.

- "Morning sickness is normal and you may feel some mild discomfort which is also normal in the first month of pregnancy. You may also feel nauseous at time, but again that's normal. You must drink lots of water, also making sure your vitamins are intact. That's very important" the doctor stresses to you as you just nod.

- " Well... I think that's it, your results seem perfectly normal and one last thing to say... Congratulations on your pregnancy..."