Chapter Twenty-Eight

Author POV

- "I can't do this" you whisper looking in to his eyes.

Jungkook doesn't say anything but just looks at you, with a blank expression on his face which was pretty hard for you to read.

- "Sure.." he says, moving to lay beside you instead.

- "I'm sorry Jungkook" you say with guilt, a tear threatening to fall.

He sits up a little so that his elbow was leaning against his pillow and looking at you.

- "Y/n, it's ok! It's not a problem" he says. "I should be apologizing... I didn't mean to come off strong" he says. You look at him with a faint smile, quickly wiping a tear away.

- "Come here" he says, getting you into a comfortable position against his warm chest. "Let's just cuddle" he whispers.

He held you tightly, wrapping his big arms around your body. Your heart raced so fast but at the same time he managed to make you forget about the bolts that ran through the sky.

His body guards yours and you slowly drift to sleep.

One Month Later

A month has passed and everything went back to the same as the first month. You would hardly see Jungkook and three months has finally came to an end. You still haven't managed to tell Jungkook but deep down, you didn't want to tell him.

You told Anaya everything and she understood your concern if you were to tell Jungkook that you were pregnant.

He still hasn't managed how he was going to tell his parents and you still haven't planned on how you were gonna tell your mother that you were pregnant alongside leaving Jungkook.

- "Hey" Jungkook says cutting you out of your thoughts, coming from work.

- "Hey" you vocalize, getting up from the edge of the bed.

- "We need to talk..."

- "Oh yeah, sure" You say, with your heart beating rapidly.

- "I still don't know how I'm going to tell my parents, I feel like my father will be okay with it but my mum. She will go crazy." He says, causing you to just smile.

- "I still don't know how I'm going to tell my mum either" you reply.

- "Well... we have to be straight forward and I think I've proved my point to my dad and that I will not just marry someone he intends" Jungkook says with confidence.

- "I hope you have proved your point" you say smiling as he does the same. "Well, I've already packed and I'm gonna be staying with Anaya for a few days before I get things straight" you say looking down, playing with your feet.

He looks at you guilty, his heart sinking looking at your beautiful face.

'Say it Jungkook, say it!' He thought to himself.

- "I'll drop you off at Anaya's" is the only thing that came out of his mouth. In return, you just look down and nod...

Time Skip

It was already morning and Jungkook made sure his parents were not home so he could take your suit case downstairs.

You both get in the car and leave towards Anaya's small apartment. Anaya knew everything and supported your choices even when she knew that you were wrong.

- "Thank you Y/n" Jungkook says out of the bloom, his eyes still fixed on the road.

- "Oh it's not a problem, thank you for helping my mum." You reply.

- "Oh no, it's alright" Jungkook voices.

You both arrive at Anaya's as Jungkook takes your suitcase out of the trunk.

- "It's okay Jungkook, I'll do it" you tell him, but he just ignores you and walks up towards the door that requires Anaya to open.

- "Thank you" you say, going beside him to call Anaya, as she buzzes you both up.

Jungkook carries your suitcase to Anaya's apartment.

Anaya opens the door.

- "Heyyyy" Anaya says longing out her words.

- "Hi!" You answer going in for a hug.

- "Hi Jungkook" Anaya says, turning her gaze to him.

- "Hey Anaya" he answers, his hands in his pockets.

- "Come in..." Anaya says, moving out of the door way and opening the door wider.

- "That's alright Anaya, I should get back to work" he renders.

- "Just for a cup of coffee, just come" Anaya repeats.

- "Yeah, you didn't even eat breakfast properly. Just grab something to eat and then go" you tell him, worried about his health.

- "I'm gonna get late- I should go-"

- "C'mon Jungkook" you say. He thinks for a while before sighing heavily.

- "Alright"

You both make your way inside her small apartment as Jungkook sits formally on the couch, trying not to get his suit creased.

You make your way to the kitchen next to Anaya and make something small for Jungkook to eat, as Anaya makes the coffee.

- "Thank you" Jungkook says, as you place the tray of food down for him to gobble it all down.

Jungkook was going to miss you but he knew he had to let you go. He was going to miss having you beside him in bed and was going to miss your cooking. He was going to miss your sweet fragrance smell and how your fawn coloured hair falls perfectly. He was going to miss everything about you.

- "Have you guys planned out how you wanna end this?" Anaya asks out of the blue, making Jungkook look up.

- "I'll figure something out" he says, slowly getting up to go to the washroom to wash his hands. You accompany Jungkook out of the apartment.

- "Thank you Anaya" Jungkook shouts a little so Anaya could hear.

- "No problem" she answers.

- " Well, I guess this is it..." Jungkook says looking at you, as you lean on the door board.

- "Yeah, I guess it is" you say, not really wanting him to go.

- "Thank you Y/n... for everything" Jungkook adds. "And call me if you ever need amything"

- "It's no problem, I just don't want nothing bad to happen. And I will do" you voice.

- "And it won't, so thank you again y/n" he repeats.

- "It's alright and thank you for helping my mother"

He pulls you in for a warm embrace, not wanting to let him go. His strong manly smell lured you in even more. He finally let's go, before slightly squeezing your hand and letting go.

He walks away and goes down the steps until his figure just became memories...

Y/N POV

And that was the last time I ever saw my first love... 

Author Note

Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you're enjoying💞! I still can't believe this story is at more than 800 views!!! Thank you so much 😘❤