Chapter Thirty-Four - The End

Author POV

(Authors Note: Im going to go through all the character lives after six months 💜, hope you enjoy 😘)

Six Months Later

Taehyung has seemed to settle down a little far from the city but has caught a little interest in somebody else...

- "Anaya!!!" Taehyung calls.

- "What?" Anaya replies.

- "Shall we?" Taehyung asks, as he puts his hands out as the music plays out loud in the house.

- "We're gonna get late for our own party!" Anaya complains.

Taehyung doesnt listen as he takes her hand and leads the dance as they both smile and passionately look into each others eyes. Her dress flowed perfectly on her body and Taehyung's tux looked sharp.

- "Can I ask you something?" Anaya asks.

- "Mhm" Taehyung hums, keeping Anaya close to his body.

- "Did you look at Y/n like this?" Anaya says hitting Taehyungs chest. He chuckles deeply, as he sighs.

- "Jealous?" He asks as she hits his chest again as he chuckles.

- "I'll admit, I did fall for her...
but I'm with you now, and with you, I feel something different. It's indescribable and no one has ever made me feel like this." He says making Anaya grin.

- "Think of it like this, if I didnt meet y/n, I would have never met you" he says and with that said, Anaya has already attacked his lips as he syncs his with hers.

- "I love you" Anaya says

- "I love you more..."

Y/n's side of the story

- "Quickly Y/n!" Jungkook says getting frustrated.

- "Aright, I'm coming" you say, running down the stairs holding on to your dress with one hand, preventing yourself from tripping as you held your heels in the other. You were wearing a light satin pink, nude dress that hugged your figure with heavy sequencing at the top of the dress, with a small trail.

- "Woah" Jungkook says, as you blush, pretending not to hear.

- "Let's go" you say, finally putting your heels on.

But you find yourself being pulled back as Jungkook grabs for your wrist, pulling you in from the waist.

- "Jungkook, what are you doing?" You say, trying to loosen from his grip. "You said we were getting late" you argue.

- "We are, but they can wait" he says, slowly leaning in for your lips. His lips move softly with yours, as you fall for his lips. A small squeal and the sound of a baby makes the both of you stop as Jungkook sighs.

- "Fine! We'll carry this on afterwards" he says, getting annoyed as you laugh and make your way to Joon-Young which you both called your sixth month year old son.

You both arrive at Taehyung's and Anaya's event that they did to celebrate their 6th month anniversary.

- "Heyyy" Anaya squeals as she makes her way to you and Jungkook, before giving you a right hug.

- "Heyy" you say, smiling seeing her all happy.

- "You're late" you hear as Taehyung follows behind.

- "Sorry man, y/n was taking her time" Jungkook says as he bro hugs Taehyung.

- "Aha, sorry Taehyung" you say as you shake his hand. "And congratulations to the both of you, I'm so happy for you" you tell the both of them as they thank you.