Chapter Thirty-Two

Author POV

- "Y/n..." Jungkook says before the whole screen becomes blurry.

Your brain bounces Jungkook's words from your skull, back to your brain. You stood there not knowing what to say or do. You feel a little liquid trickle down your leg.

- "Eomma" you call

- "Yes dear?" Your mum says expressionless.

- "I- I think... m-my water has broken..."

Your mother looks down to see water dripping from your leg, and begins to panic.

- "Oh my! We need to get you to the hospital!" Your mum says, quickly grabbing for your shoes and the baby bag so you were prepared.

You hold on to your stomach tightly as you can feel a sharp pain coming through.

- "Eomma" you whine as she quickly gets ready before grabbing your arm, leading you out of the house.

Both of you sit in the cab that your mum pulled out.

- "Hospital please!" Your mum says to the cab driver.

You can feel sharp pains in your lower back, as another contraction strikes your body.

- 'Anaya! Come to Busan, y/n is about to have her baby...' your mum squeals over the phone as beads of sweat drips down your forehead.

You grab hold of the car door enduring the pain, which you didn't want to show in front of the cab driver.

- 'YES! Get here quickly' your mother renders over the phone to Anaya.

Your mother turns to you, holding your hand as you squeeze it tighter.

- "Let's go have a baby..."

Anaya's POV

I quickly look for my keys before grabbing my bag and locking the door.

I make my way to my small car, taking my cell phone out.

- "C'mon, c'mon! Pick up!" I mutter.

- 'This is secretary Kim speaking, how could I help?' I hear.

- 'Mr Kim, it's me! Anaya!'

- 'Oh Anaya!' Mr Kim asks so politely.

- 'I haven't got much time, Y/n is in the hospital.'

- 'Why? Is she alright?' Mr Kim asks worridely.

- 'She's fine but she's in labour and the child is Jungkook's!' I tell him as I zoom my car off.

- 'What?' Mr Kim says, surprised.

- 'Y/n has no idea I've told you but Jungkook has the right to know, so if he wants to come. It's in Busan Hospital'

- 'Alright Anaya, thank you. I will let him know...'

Jungkook's POV

- "HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO FACE YOUR IN-LAWS NOW?" My father screams in my face.

- "Dad-" I try to say but doesn't let me finish.

- "Don't you dare speak! You're a disgrace, I can't believe I let you marry that filthy girl." My dad spits.

I could feel my blood boiling and my fists clenched.

- "And to think I actually thought you would realise she wasn't good enough for you. But your weak heart couldn't take it" My dad posits.