Chapter Nineteen

The next Morning

Author POV

The streaks of sun hit your face causing you to open your eyes slightly, still squinting. You can see Jungkook's figure sitting on the chair putting his rich shoes on. You get up sitting on the edge of the bed, as you can feel a sharp pain on your lower abdominal causing you to grip your night gown. You try getting up but the pain starts to develop. Jungkook looks at you, observing your every move as you act like you weren't in pain.

- "You okay?" Jungkook questions getting up from his seat, putting his blazer on.

- "Yeah, I'm fine" you lie trying so hard not to react to the dominating pain. You finally manage to get up whilst still clinging on to your lower abdomen. With your free hand, you grab the sheets of the bed trying to make the bed... But just then another thumping pain causes you to groan and grip the sheets.

- "Y/N" You hear Jungkook call as he comes pacing to you, as he finishes with his Rolex watch. You quickly turn around and sit on the edge of the bed as you hold on to your lower abdomen in pain.

Jungkook grabs hold of you from the waist, helping you sit down.

- "It hurts" you whimper. Jungkook looks at you regretfully, with his heart now in pain.

- "Let me..." Jungkook says, lying you down on the bed so that the pressure on your abdomen decreases. "Let me grab some medicine" Jungkook says as he walks out of the room in a hurry.

Two minutes later, you witness one of the middle aged women coming in with a glass of water and some medicine on a tray.

- "Ahh Ahjumma" you get up slowly, trying to ignoring the pain. "Let me help you" you say.

- "Ah ah ah! Y/N! Don't get up!" She answers back causing you to faintly smile, still getting up as she rushes over to you.

- "Sit!" Ahjumma demands, which you follow.

- "Where's Jungkook?" You splurt curiously, not meaning for that question to actually come out.

- "He just left for work. Before he left, he asked me to take you some medicine. You were feeling a little unwell, he said" she says.

- "Oh" you murmur, thinking about how he just let you like that causing your heart to melt a little.

- "Alright then, take some of this medicine and you'll be new as ever." Ahjumma announces causing you to smile.

- "Thank you" you respond, taking the medicine and water off the tray.

- "Let me make you some nice tea, that will soothe the pain aswell" she adds.

- "Ani Ahjumma! That's okay, I'm feeling better now" you lie.

- "Ahhhh, you're just like your mum! Too persistent! Stay in bed, I'll be back with some nice hot piping green tea" She says getting up, taking the tray with her.

She was right! The green tea did soothe down the pain. But the only thought you kept entering your mind was how amazing last night was except for the after math. You would smile thinking about last night and frown thinking about how he just left you in the morning.

'It's okay, he was probably late for work' you kept telling yourself.

Jungkook's POV

10:00pm

I couldn't help but think about Y/n the whole day and how amazing last night was. But the guilt of leaving her this morning whilst she was in pain hit me so hard, I just couldn't bare to watch her in pain. I had to leave.

The anger I felt yesterday is nothing compared to the anger right now I have for leaving her. I blamed Y/n for Tae Hyung's actions when it wasn't Y/n. It wasn't Y/n's fault, it was mine. MINE! I was the one that was supposed to protect her, I was the one that should have looked after her this morning but my pride took over...

Authors POV

Jungkook finally arrived home but arrived a little early than you expected. He came in to your shared room whilst you were folding your clothes along with Jungkook's.

- "Hey" you say in a low tone.

- "Hey" he responds whilst you carry on folding the clothes.

- "How you feeling?" Jungkook asks taking off his blazer.

- "Yhh, I'm fine now. Thanks" you answer still folding the clothes. Jungkook just nods in return, not knowing what else to say.

- "Y/n.. I- I wanted to say that" Jung kook pauses with a bit of hesitation as you look at him, waiting for him patiently. "Yesterday was a mistake, I just don't know what came over me. It- it won't happen again.. I hope" Jungkook finishes. "I'm sorry."

Your can feel your heart shatter in to pieces as you try to keep the lump in your throat from crying. You don't say anything and you can feel your legs give in to the pain of his words. Silence filled the room but you wanted to speak, to tell him you enjoyed last night, tell him it made you feel special, that he didn't need to be sorry. But you couldn't because he said it was a mistake. He used you. The only words that came out of your mouth was..

- "I-it's okay"

He walks out leaving you in the room all alone, a tear finally escapes you're eye...