Chapter Fifteen

Wedding Day Pt.2

Jungkook's POV

The doors opened and I finally saw her... my beautiful wife. Or do I even have the audacity to call her my wife? I have never laid my eyes upon such a beautiful woman...

 Or do I even have the audacity to call her my wife? I have never laid my eyes upon such a beautiful woman

Y/n POV

I walk in slowly to see Jungkook standing there beautifully in his tux. Wow he looked so gorgeous I thought quickly glancing at him before I put my head down. I was finally met with my beautiful mother.

- "Shall we do this?" My mother whispers whilst signalling her arm out for me to take

- "Shall we do this?" My mother whispers whilst signalling her arm out for me to take. I nod shyly and take her arm, as we both walk down the long aisle. I can see glimpses through my veil Jungkook standing there patiently, eyes glued on me and my mother from everywhere. I could also see my mother in-law with my father in-law taking in the view of this glorious dress.

I could feel my heart pounding louder and louder. Was this what I was waiting for my entire life? This very moment?

We finally arrive at the end of the aisle. My mother gives me a quick peck on the forhead before handing me to Jungkook who helped me up the steps. Wow, why did he have to look so handsome?

He slides my veil up before giving me a peck on my forehead causing me to blush a little.

The priest starts the ceremony and a little while passes of him talking causing me to zone out. Is this actually all really happening? How could I agree to such a thing?

- "Y/n?" The priest says causing me to shoot my head up.

- "Huh?" I say raising both my eyebrows. Jungkook looks at me sternly.

- "I said do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husbund for better for worse, for richer for poorer, for sickness and in health, to love and cherish as long as you shall both live" The priest voices.

Well I don't really know about forever.

- "I do" I lie as Jungkook looks at me full with a curious look.

- "Great, can we have the rings" the priest voices. Jungkook's best man passes the rings as we both put them on each others hands. 

- "Jungkook, you may now kiss the bride" The priest announces.

'This was it' I thought.

He pulls me in close by the waist, looking at my lips lustfully before slowly going in placing his soft plump lips against mine, making me go insane. My hands make his way to his arms using them as support. The kiss was a little passionate but soft, I honestly didn't want it to end. He pulls away slowly as the cheers in the chapel rang in our eyes. I look down, not wanting to make eye contact with Jungkook before quickly letting go of his arms. Hid hands come in to contact with mine tighlty leading me out of the chapel and in to the car.

- "You looked nervous?" Jungkook assumes

- "Just a little" I say with a faint smile.

Time Skip

We finally arrive at the reception venue, might I say WOW!

- "Quickly, follow me" the makeup artist tells me and Jungkook as we follow her to a deulxe room, waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive. Jungkook rests himself on the couch, taking out his phone whilst I sit at the dressing table as the makeup artist tops up on my makeup.

- "You looked beautiful" The makeup artist says lightly applying the blush to my cheekbones.

- "Thank you" I murmer smiling brightly at her. She soon leaves the room, leaving me alone with Jungkook and my fat white dress. I get up to feel a bolt run to my spine, down to my legs as a finger dances on my bare back.

- "Jungkook" I utter as I freeze in my position.

- "Well, I couldn't do this in front of the lady just here" Jungkook answers pulling my by the wasit closer to him, smirking, leaving a light peck on my neck. He slowly comes for my lips, looking at them just the way he did in the chapel.

- "Ju- Jungkook" I stutter.

- "What?" He says still looking at my lips getting closer to them by the second.

- "I just re-applied my lipstick" I quickly say causing him to stop. He lets go my waist and moves back putting his hands in his trouser pockets, looking away and let's out a sigh.

- "Let's go... everyone's here" He says, turning towards to the door as I follow him through the tight space trying not to knock anything down.

We both walk hand in hand in to the venue after people ran around us trying to get us perfect. The venue was beautiful...

The cheers fill the room as me and Jungkook smile at the people around us, until my eyes hit a familar figure

Kim Tae Hyung.

Tae Hyung stood there with his hands in his pockets, smiling at me causing me to smile back at him. But it wasn't a smile that was considered friendly. I sat down next to Jungkook still holding my hand. I could feel myself grip his hand with nervousness.

'Was this really going to be my life for the next three months?'...