Chapter Twenty-Nine

Y/N POV

And that was the last time I ever saw my first love...

- "You alright?" Anaya asks, coming out of her apartment wrapping her arms around me.

- "Yeah, I'm alright" I say, hugging her back.

- "You should have told him!" Anaya voices.

- "I can't" I answer her, as a tear trickles down my cheeks.

- "Let's get you inside" Anaya says, still holding on to me tightly.

- "What are you going to tell your mum?" Anaya asks as we both sit down on the couch.

- "I think I'm going to tell her the truth... she deserves to know that her daughter has been lying to her and that she has a horrible daughter" I say weakly.

- "Y/n, you are not horrible and your mum loves you! Even though it may hurt her a little, you are her daughter and she will never stop loving you." Anaya comments.

- "Now, let's get this over and done with" Anaya adds before grabbing both of our jackets and leading me out of the door.

.

We arrive at my mother's house as me and Anaya wait outside awkwardly.

- "Heyyy Y/n And Anaya" my beautiful mother vocalizes.

- "Hey Eommoni" Anaya says as I chuckle lightly, my hands shaking.

- "Come in, both of you" my mother says. "Let me make some nice tea for you girls to drink" my mum renders.

- "Ani Eomma, it's fine! Just come sit down for a sec, I need to talk you about something" I let out, as both me and Anaya have a serious and guilty face plastered on us.

- "Yeah sure, what is it?" She asks, as we all sit down. I pause for a brief moment before I speak.

- "Me and Jungkook are not together..."

Silence filled the room as I look at my mother's confused expression.

- "What do you mean honey?" My mum asks, a little nervous.

- "Me and Jungkook are getting a divorce"

There it was... there was the face I couldn't bare to see. The painful and hurt expression that broke my heart.

- "Me and Jungkook never loved each other, we both used each other to get what we wanted" I tell my mum. "It was all just a contract, I'm sorry Eomma"

My mum sits there looking down, shocked at what I have just told her. She doesn't say and word but sits there looking down, bewildered and shocked and hurt from her own daughters words.

- "I'm so sorry Eomma" I mumble as my voice becomes cracked. "I have failed you as a daughter" I cry.

The only thing that could be heard in the room was my quiet sobbing.

- "Fail cannot even describe you right now" my mother finally speaks. "I have never felt this betrayed in my life and worst of all... from my own daughter?" My mum says, her eyes all watery whilst looking directly in my eyes.

- "Do you think marriage is a joke?" My mum asks as I look down in shame.

- "I'm so sorry Eomma, I'm so sorry" I repeat over and over again.

- "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" She screams, causing me to jump in fright.

- "Eommoni please-" Anaya cuts in.