Chapter Seventeen

Author POV

A month has passed of your wedding, and it's been somewhat not that bad. To be honest, you never really saw Jungkook, as he was mostly at work. The only time you would see him is when you were pretending to sleep, and he would come home from work getting ready to go to sleep whilst making sure not to wake you.

You would mostly stay at home with Jungkook's mother or went to your own mother's house.

You knew about Jungkook's mother passing away and this mother being his step mother but you couldn't help but relate to his step mother. You knew his step mother really cared about Jungkook and acted as a real mother to him which is why you were so grateful for a woman that protected and provided for a child that wasn't even hers.

You would also help out the maids in the house as you felt that your pride needed to, which Jungkook found really cute.

Jungkook's mum was really warming up to you and Jungkook's father was a different story. You never really saw him either except at the dining table.

Your mother loved her life of not working but she also felt this feeling of loneliness in her which made her  and you feel terrible. You would always try and go home once in a while to keep her comfort.

Tonight was a big night as there was a big event held by Jeon industries which is why Jungkook has been so busy lately.

You wake up and have a shower coming out to see Jungkook for the first time in like forever.

- "Hey" Jungkook says in his deep morning voice.

- "Hey" you reply, with a faint smile as you dry your hair with the towel.

- "You need to be ready by 5pm, otherwise we'll be late" Jungkook announces. You nod your head inferring you understood as he gets up and heads in to the shower.

Sleeping next to Jungkook was still one of the problems you faced because sometimes without realising, he would appear quite close to you in his sleep. Thank God he was a deep sleeper which was easy for you to push him slightly.

The day passes quick as you iron Jungkook's black tux, clean the room and help your mother in law aswell, it was already time for you to get ready. Your makeup was always simple and put your hair in to an updo which was quite hard but a lot of free time has allowed you to become a pro.

 Your makeup was always simple and put your hair in to an updo which was quite hard but a lot of free time has allowed you to become a pro

You pop on your emereld green satin dress that fit tightly to your body so perfectly.