Chapter Twenty-Five

Author POV

You drop the key card and a loud gasp leaves your mouth.

- "Y/n!?" You hear.

All you see is Jungkook and his ex-wife together, Jungkook topless. A little smirk appears on her face. You quickly cover your eyes with your hand, whilst looking down.

- "I'm- I'm sorry" you say in pain before you turn around, and run out of the room. Your heart was now shattered and it was something you wouldn't be able to mend.

- "Y/n!" You hear, but ignore it and make your way to the elevator, tears falling uncontrollably.

- "SH**!" Jungkook murmurs, quickly putting his shirt on whilst Eun Soon stands there, helplessly. "Get out" Jungkook murmurs closing his eyes, trying to maintain his anger.

- "C'mon Jungkook! She doesn't deserve you, she's worthless-"

- "You're wrong! I'm the one who doesn't deserve her! And she will ALWAYS be more worthy than you are" Jungkook spits as she stands there shocked.

- "NOW GET OUT" Jungkook shouts angrily this time, making him look really frightening; causing Eun Soon-ah to flinch and get out of his room.

.

You run out of the elevator and make your way outside. A few people turn  their eyes to you, but you couldn't care less. All you wanted was to leave.
You grab any cab and sob your eyes out...

Y/n POV

I get out of the cab, just before paying the cab driver. I walk out on to the bridge, the night breeze swiftly playing with my hair.

I can feel a thousand daggers stabbing my heart. My eyes have now dried out and I can't even cry anymore. I realise I'm now walking on a bridge in a dress, still wearing my heels. My phone rings continuously but now it's just music to my ears.

I sit down, leaning my back against the bridge railing. I rest my head on my knees.

It hurts so much but I still don't know why it hurts me. He isn't mine and never will be! Why can't I understand that!? For a moment, just a moment, I thought that maybe he might love me and that we can have something. But I'm wrong! I'm nothing but a classless, pathetic girl. I'm just a contract.

- "Excuse me..."

My head shoots up to see a small, little girl with fear in her eyes.

- "Hi" I say before getting up and approaching the girl, kneeling down so that I was in sync with her height. "Is everything alright sweety?" I ask, as she's wiping her tears away.

- "I-I lost my mum" she stutters, whilst sobbing.

- "Awwww, come here" I say, pulling her in for a hug. "We'll find your mum, ok?" I say in a low, warm tone, still holding her tight.

As I told her tight, I realise my pain has slightly eased. This small fragile girl in my arms has managed to ease my stabbed heart. She wipes away her tears and pulls away to look at me. A small smile appears on her adorable face.

This feeling... this feeling that seems to warm my heart up, comforting her and having her so close to me.

I know what I want.
I want to be a mother.

.

.

.

Author POV

- "Mum?" Jungkook says over the phone.

- "Jungkook?" Mrs Jeon asks.

- "Yeah, is Y/n home?" Jungkook asks hurriedly, taking his car keys out of his pocket.

- "No she's not, why?"

- "Sh**" Jungkook says, clenching his jaw.

- "Jungkook, is everything alright?" Mrs Jeon questions, concerned.

- "Yeah" Jungkook says before cutting the phone.

His fists tighten and hits the board of his car.

- "FU**"

- "Having girl problems?" Jungkook hears. He turns around to see Tae Hyung standing there with his hands deeply shoved in his pockets.

- "Don't fu***** test me Tae Hyung" Jungkook says in a threatening tone.

- "Woah. So it is girl problems" Tae Hyung remarks, with a small smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook's veins have now quenched, as his jaw becomes more visible. He walks over to Tae Hyung at a fast pace grabbing him by the collar.

- "It was you? Wasn't it?" Jungkook spits out.

Tae Hyung grabs his hand, yanking him off.

- "I have no idea what you're talking about" Tae Hyung says in a dark tone, getting angry.

- "Where is Y/n?" Jungkook asks, loosing his temper.

Tae Hyung looks at him sternly.

- "What do you mean where's y/n? Don't you know?" Tae Hyung says tilting his head, looking concerned.

Jungkook exhales loudly, before moving away from Tae Hyung, running his hands over his soft hair. Still not answering his question.

- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE Y/N IS!?" Tae Hyung shouts, in an even darker tone.

- "I DON'T KNOW" Jungkook screams back, followed by a hollow silence. "I don't know" jungkook repeats.

Tae Hyung looks at Jungkook panicking with both his hands resting on his forehead.

- "I'll look for her too" Tae Hyung says after the long silence.

- "Yeah" Jungkook says, before opening the door of his car and zooming off. 

.

After Jungkook and Tae Hyung searched the streets, your mother's house to Anaya's and to the restaurant you worked at. He couldn't find you.

Jungkook finally goes home, hoping to find you tomorrow. He opens the door to his house, slamming it right after.

- "Jungkook?" Mrs Jeon says, as he just walks past his mum, ignoring her and walks up the stairs. He opens the door to his room to see...

You sitting on the edge of the bed, in your pyjamas...