Chapter Twelve

Y/n POV

"You ready?" Jungkook asks, looking at me as I nod my head away gulping hard.

"Follow my lead" I hear Jungkook whipser as the huge doors open.

Jungkook holds my hand tightly. The last time I came her, it was through the back door. The last time I came here I was in the kitchen and I'm now here in the big lighted lobby where I witnessed Jungkook kiss another women. The last time I came here, I was heart broken.

 The last time I came here, I was heart broken

- "Eomma.. Appa!" Jungkook calls out.
I can feel my heart racing as he calls for his parents, my grip tightened on Jungkook's hands, he realised and did the same.
His father came out along with his young mother in her early 40's. I quickly let go of Jungkook's hand and bowed towards his parents whilst introducing myself. Let's just say they didn't look very pleased especially his mother. I look down in shame.

- "Aren't you Hani's daughter" Jungkooks Mum questions.

- "Ne, ne, I am" I reply bowing down again.

- "And what is the maids daughter doing in our house Jungkook?" She continues.

- "Aebo-ji, Eomma. This is the girl I really want to marry. Not Eun Soon-ah." Jungkook vocalises all proudly, holding my hand again tightly as I squeeze it hard for comfort. His parents were even more displeased than before.

- "Jungkook-ah. Are you being serious right now?" His Mum voices as I carry on looking down in shame.

- "Yhh I'm being serious. You know I don't like Eun Soon-ah, I don't understand why you had to put me through such sh**... I love Y/n!" Jungkook says, raising his voice causing my heart to beat rapidly as I look up at him but I knew it wasn't true.

- "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" His mother screams, causing me to flinch as Jungkook stays silent whilst still making eye contact. After a few seconds which felt like forever, there was a voice.

- "Alright, that's enough. Jungkook, you have my permission to marry her." Jungkooks father speaks as we all look at him shocked.

- "Yeobo!" Jungkook's Mum utters in disbelief.

- "We'll arrange the wedding for next week." Jungkooks father says ignoring his wife before turning around heading back to where he came from.

- "Yeoboo!!!" Jungkooks mother says running after Jungkooks father.
I look at Jungkook shocked as he raises his eyebrows at me.

- "Look at that" he says gloating.

- "How was it that easy?" I ask Jungkook still shocked. He turned around and smiled.

Author POV
Jungkooks Fathers Study

- "YEOBO!! ARE YOU CRAZY! WE CANT ALLOW OUR SON AND THE HEIR TO JEON INDUSTRIES MARRY A SLUM GIRL!" Jungkooks mother vocalises to her husband.
- "Aren't you bothered by this at all?!" She presumes.

- "Ahhhh! Don't worry, Jungkook will realise what he will be missing once he gets married" Jungkooks father replies sitting down at his desk as Jungkooks mother looks at him confused.
- "Yeobo, you're worrying too much, let nature takes its course." Jungkooks father continues.

Y/n POV

I look at Jungkook smiling, causing my heart to flutter a little.

- "Jungkook" I say as he turns full attention to me.
- "What now?" I ask as he sighs loudly.

- "Your Mum... she needs to know" Jungkook mentions reminding me of the hardest part.

- "Oh yhh, I'll tell her tonight" I answer as I look down at my pink expensive heels that were super expensive and hard to walk in.

- "Let me drop you home" Jungkook adds as he gets his car keys out from his pocket.

- "Ani, it's ok! I'll jus-" I speak but only to realise Jungkook ignoring me and making his way towards the car already. 😭😂

The car journey was a silent one with me staring out of the window most of the time and Jungkook focusing on driving. The night lights looked so beautiful in the glorious city that doesn't sleep.

- "You think your mum will be ok with this?" Jungkook asks out of the bloom.

- "I- I don't really know, but I really do hope she will be ok with it" I answer him as Jungkook nods away, still focusing on the road. I look at Jungkook focusing on the road and gosh he looked so beautiful and my eyes was stuck in his direction.

'Y/n! Stop staring at him!' I thought to myself quickly turning away only to suddenly feel a hand on my thigh causing me to flinch. His hands were slowly moving upwards causing me to grab his hand, holding it preventing him from going any further causing him to chuckle.

- "Isn't this apart of marriage life?" Jungkook questions as his hand was still placed on my thigh and the other hand on the steering wheel.

- "W-we're not mar-married just yet" I remind him as he looks at me with a playful smirk on his face causing my heart to beat so fast.

- "Aren't you gonna let go of my hand?" Jungkook asks still focusing on the road.

- "Oh oh, yeah. Sorry" I reply slowly removing my hands from his.

- "But what about this?" Jungkook says as I look at him confused only to feel him attack my stomach with tickles causing me to burst into laughter and small giggles.

- "Yah Jungkook!" I exclaim trying to get rid of his hands but he was strong enough to tackle both my hands whilst still tickling me. I could see him smile at my reaction as his focus was still on the road...

Time Skip

After Jungkook dropping me home, I walk in to my little home where my mum was sitting in our little living room.

- "Eomma" I say as I take off my heels. She turns her head to me.

- "Wowwwwww! Look at you! My beautiful daughter, where did you go?" She asks getting up from her seat as I smile at her making my way towards her sitting her back down on the couch whilst holding her hands.

- "I need to explain" I reply

- "Explain what honey?" She asks.

- "Remember when I helped at your work place, and that incident happened?" I say looking at her worried expression.

- "Yeahhh"

- "Well I'm ready to explain what happened that night.. and after it..."