Chapter Three

Editors Note

This chapter will be a little bit long, so prepare! Enjoy my lovelies!  It's just building up ;)

Author POV

- "Hello, Mr Kim. I need a favour..." Jungkook says over the phone

- "Yes Sir, please..." Mr Kim responds

- "The resturant we went to today?"

- "Yes? What about it Sir?"

- "Well give me a list of all the employees of that resturant we went too today with their contact details and information" Jungkook orders

- "Is something wrong sir? Would you like me to handle anything?" He questions his boss

- "No, just get the list of the employees for me" Jungkook replies

- "Yes Sir!" he says, making Jungkook hang up the call.

A day Later

- "You got it?" Jungkook asks

- "Yes Sir! I've sent it to you" Mr Kim answers

- "Perfect" Jungkook says, hanging up the phone.

He looks through the list, but he doesn't recognise any names until he sees...

' 102 Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu' He utters under his breath, the address looked familiar to him.

' Dangju-dong , Dangju-dong ' He repeats over and over again trying to remember where he's heard it. His mind is blank but then he remembers...

Flashback

- "Ahjumma, what is your address?" Jungkook asks

- " Ahh, 102 Dangju-dong Jongno-gu." She replies

End of Flashback

' Ahh that's right! Wait... Th- That means th- that's her daughter' Jungkook says in shock, now standing up from his seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I look down staring at the slow steps I was taking thinking about that moment with that brown haired gorgeous monster, that still till this moment gives me shivers. I shake my head and enter my work place.

- "I'M EARLY TODAY!!!" I exclaim as I run up to Anaya giving her the biggest hug as she feels attacked.

- "Umm Y/n, Chef wants to see you. He says it's urgent" She says sounding serious.

- " Ahh really?" I say trying to remain calm, as Anaya nods.

-"Well that means I must go see him then!" I say laughing trying to cheer Anaya up as she looks at me scared, whilst my insides freak out. I walk away from her as I mouth to her 'it's okay!' and leave her with a little wink which causes her to smile.

I walk to the chef's office. DUN DUN, DUN DUN. I hear my heart thump hard. I knock...

- "Come in..." Chef voices

I walk in slowly closing the door behind me.

- "You wanted to see me Chef?" I say

- "Ahh Y/n! Yes! Come sit." He replies and I do what he says, placing my hands on my knees, fidgeting.

'Am I getting fired? Or am I getting a promotion?' All these thoughts rush to my head as I feel the blood flow circulation in my body fasten. Chef Lee was still writing and finally puts his head up.