Chapter Twenty

Three Weeks Later

Y/n POV

Life was pretty much the same. The same as it was as the first month of our marriage. Wake up, eat, help the maids, hang around with Jungkook's mother and if I have enough free time, I'll make a dish or two. Or I would go out some days and hang out with my mum.

Today, I wake up this morning with a heavy headache. For the last two days, I've had these constant morning headaches and vomiting that would oddly only happen in the morning.

I make my way to the toilet, ignoring the constant drums in my head and do my morning routine. I come out the bathroom to see Jungkook.

- "Hey" he voices, as I get a little startled by his voice. Since that night three weeks ago, I decided to keep my distance away from Jungkook. But it doesn't really work especially when we share the same house and room and bed.

- "Hey" I reply. "Don't you have work today?" I ask curiously hoping he would say no.

- "Yeah I do, I have a late start though" he answers.

- "Ohh" I mouth.

- "C'mon, breakfast is ready. Let's go eat" he says as I just nod at him. We both make our way downstairs but this headache has now spread the pain around and I can feel myself get nauseous. I again, ignore it and follow Jungkook to the dining room to see Mr and Mrs Jeon already there.

- "Good morning" Mrs Jeon says

- "Morning" I voice back, whilst Jungkook takes his seat and I take mine seat next to him.

Author POV

Ahjumma brings out the breakfast with a variety of food as usual but weirdly enough, you don't seem to have an appetite. You already see Jungkook grabbing for the different things on the table and starts digging in. As you grab for a crossaint, your eyes meet the boiled eggs on the table and you have now felt your stomach twist and turn, the smell has now gotten in to your head and you can feel your insides trying to let them self free.

You drop the crossaint and your hand automatically makes their way to cover your mouth. Mrs Jeon looks at you worried, as Jungkook quietly observes.

- "Are you alright Y/n?" Mrs Jeon asks.

You didn't have the energy to reply.

- "Ex-excuse me" you say quietly. You quickly get up, pushing the chair slightly and run to the bathroom as they all eye you. Mrs Jeon looks at Jungkook confused and worried.

Jungkook sits there with his elbows on the table and his expensive suit sticking on to his body. Jungkook looks back down to his plate taking another bite of the cherry red tommatos, whilst Mrs Jeon looks at him in disbelief. Jungkook gets up slowly, placing his napkin on the table.

- "Excuse me" Jungkook says as he walks out of the dining room.

....

You run to the nearest bathroom releasing all the contents from your stomach. You can feel your headache worsen. You sit there on the cold marble floor as you place your hands on your forehead hoping to release tension.

'What is wrong with me?' you thought to yourself.

You flush the toilet, as you hear footsteps getting closer and rushing to the sink to wash your face.

- "Are you alright?" Jungkook voices as he leans on the door frame with his hands in his pockets.

- "Yeah yeah, I'm fine" you cough, rinsing your mouth. Jungkook looks at you concerned, he couldn't hide it anymore.