Chapter Eleven

Jungkook POV

It was late as I sat on my desk, pouring myself some Scotch; cup after cup. I could feel my throat burn as I chugged it down all in one go.

- "Sir, are you really going to do this?" I hear Mr Kim ask. I look at him dead in the eyes as he just stands there.

- "Mmm" I respond

- "Sir, not only will you ruin your life but hers aswell. Mr Jeon, may I please ask for you to reconsider and think of the consequences." I hear him speak again.

- "Do you like her?"

- "Please Mr Kim! Not now! Just hand me the contract." I hear myself shout.

- "Yes Sir" He says calmly, handing me a sample sheet as he bows and turns around leaving me in my office alone finally.

I do like her, but I'm not right for Y/n...

Next Day

Author POV

You wake up early to see a message:

Get ready, I'll be over in 10

Your eyes widen as you quickly rush to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and doing whatever you need to do. You quickly rush to your wadrobe picking out a pair of black jeans and a white wooly turtle neck along with your white trainers and then rushing to get your brown side bag. You let down your soft, light brown hair to flow below your shoulders. You can constantly hear your phone ringing as you try to quickly grab a snack to eat before you leave.

You walk out to a black mercades parked out in front, with a man in a navy blue suit inside the car, Jungkook.

'Gosh! He looked so handsome' you thought

You quickly rush to the car still eating the biscuit you picked up from the kitchen earlier. You open the door and take a seat to hear:

- "You being serious?" Jungkook says,  looking at the biscuit.

- "Sorry. I- I was hungry" You murmur embarrassed, gobbling the rest down. Jungkook tried his best to keep his laughter in.

- "Put your seat belt on" Jungkook orders, which you do.

- "Where are we going?" You ask, struggling with your seatbelt.

- "You'll find out" as he leans in closer buckling the seat belt for you, faces only inches apart, eyes attached.

'Don't fall for it Y/n!' You repeat in your head over and over again, before turning your face towards the window.

The car journey was silent as he drives through the big, beautiful city. Everytime Jungkook could, he would quickly glance over at you in awe with the streets. He would turn smiling, focusing on the road ahead of him again.

- "Alright, we have to set out some ground rules" Jungkook announces.

- "Ground rules?" You repeat baffled.

- "Mmm, tonight you're coming to mine and I'm going to introduce you to my parents over dinnner" He contends so calmly whilst you choke on your own spit.

- "Wh-what?" You say as your full attention was on him.

- "Well.. we are getting married so it would make sense for me to introduce you to them" He sarcastically vocalises.

You put your head down playing with your fingers as you just nod, before looking back out of the window.

- "So what are the ground rules?" You question still looking out of the window. He sighs loudly.