Chapter Twenty-Four

Author POV

- "I'm pregnant"

Anaya looks at you with her eyes wide open and her hand over her mouth. Pretty obvious, she was shocked.

- "I'm pregnant Anaya" you say again, this time a tear trickling down your face. She looks at you, not knowing what to say.

- "But you said-"

- "I lied" you say cutting her off.

The only thing she did was grab you close and gave you a hug.
You cry on her shoulders as she taps your back.

- "It's ok Y/n" she whispers in to your ear, repeatedly.

You pull away, wiping your tears away.

- "I'm so sorry Anaya, I ruined your birthday" you murmur, still wiping away the tears that fell uncontrollably from your eyes.

- "Y/n, don't be silly! You haven't ruined my birthday, don't ever say that. I'm soo proud of you, you are so strong Y/n! I don't know how you kept this in for soo long" Anaya speaks.

You smile at her weakly.

- "Thank you Anaya, but I'm not strong, I couldn't even hold back my tears on your special night" you respond.

- "Y/n! Don't say that! I'm so proud of you and HAPPY! You're having a baby" she asserts, rubbing your tummy a little.

You laugh at her rubbing your belly.

- "Thank you Anaya! I couldn't ask for a better friend" you express.

- "I know, I'm amazing" she says, as you both laugh.

- "Now tell me, have you told Jungkook?" She asks.

You shake your head as a response, 'no'. She looks at you in a 'you have got to be kidding me?' way.

- "I can't tell him, I'm leaving his house in just a couple of weeks. This baby is gonna tie us forever" you answer.

- "So what? You're gonna hide the fact that he is the father of your child?" Anaya questions. "Look, I know you love him Y/n! I can tell, the way you looked at him in the wedding. You dont look at anyone like that." Anaya says, causing your heart to melt a little.

- "You're going home right now and you're telling him" Anaya states.

- "Anaya I can't and he's not even at home" you say.

- "Where is he then?" Anaya asks.

- "At an award ceremony" you answer. You tell Anaya the argument you had with Jungkook last night and how he sent a dress for you to wear.

- "Well get your ass over there" Anaya remarks. You laugh at her comment.

- "But it's your birthday" you reply.

- "Y/n, the fact that you came here even for a short while means the world to me. Thank you for coming but get your ass over to that ceremony." Anaya comments.

- "But it's too late"

- "It's 7:00 o'clock, you can get there by 8." Anaya says.

She grabs my hand and walks through the crowded apartment and in to an empty room. She goes in to the closet and picks something out.

- "Here! Wear this" she says, throwing me a dress that was the price of the moon. It was beautiful you thought.

- "Anaya, I can't wear this! Who's is it?" You ask.

- "It's a friends of mine. She won't mind, now put it on."

You quickly rush in to the closet and slide the dress on. It fit you perfectly.

'What are the odds?' You thought. You quickly come out of the closet to see an excited Anaya.

- "OH MY GOD!!!" She screams, with her eyes fixed on your beauty. You laugh at her, telling her to stop.

- "Are you really pregnant?" She jokes, making you laugh

She quickly grabs you, letting down your blow dryed hair fall perfectly whilst adding a little bit more makeup to your existing one.

- "Go, go, go" she repeats as you pushes you through the door as you both make your way downstairs where the taxi awaits upon your arrival.

You give Anaya a quick hug.

- "Thank you Anaya!" You whisper, a tear threatening to fall.

- "No problem. I know from the bottom of my heart, you would have done the same" she says in a low tone. You smile at her before she shoves you at the back of the taxi.

The taxi driver was quick, you arrive at the venue. As always, it was beautiful and grand. You walk in to see a bunch of people in suits and dresses. You look around not being able to see Jungkook on site.

You see a familiar face. Mr Kim, Jungkooks secretary. He sees you and makes his way to you as you just smile.

- "Miss Y/n" he vocalizes, whilst bowing as you do the same.

- "Hello Mr Kim" you reply.

- "Is everything okay?" He asks.

- "Yeah, I was just wondering would you happen to know where Jungkook is?" You ask.

- "He's in his hotel room" he answers, handing over the key card. "Room 201" he finishes, as you thank him and make your way to the elevator.

You stand there in the elevator, with your heart beating rapidly not knowing what his reaction would be like. You begin to fiddle with your fingers as the door of the elevator opens to the second floor causing you to jump. You walk out of the elevator and look for room 201.

You were now standing outside his door, with your stomach churning and your heart humming.

You press the key card and open the door...

- "Y/n!?"

You drop the key card and a gasp leaves your mouth.

The only thing you see is your topless husband and his ex-wife on top of each other...