Chapter Nine

Author POV

... - "Marry me" Jungkook orders. Your eyes widen as your eyebrows furrow. He now moves his head so it's facing you. You look at him shocked, not knowing what to say.

- "Ju-jungkook, I-I'm sorry" You stutter, on the urge of tears.

- "For what?" He whispers

- "I di-didn't know you were in engaged" You reply. Jungkook's heart drops, wanting to hug you right there and then. His hands curled up in to a fist getting angry at the fact you were so pure, his eyes looked cold as he looks in to your soul.

- "Do... not... apologise" Jungkook says taking a pause between each word he uttered. You don't say a word but stare right at him as a tear streams down your cheek. His hand moves up to your cheek, wiping away the tear.

- "Answer me" He murmurs, talking about the proposal he just offered. You look at him speechless and confused. But this was your chance, your chance to ask all the questions that has haunted you since you've met him.

- "Wh-why are you doing this? Why? How do you really know my name? Why did you invite me to that event? I barley know you and you barley know me, so why me?" You say shocked at yourself for finally being able to speak. He looks at you, his eyes still cold and inky. He was silent.

- "Your smile" He softly speaks but in a husky tone. You look at him confused. There was a moment of silence.

- "I need that smile in my life" He speaks again, pointing at your dimple. Your heart drops as you stare at him point blank. Silence filled the air as the stare intensed.

- "I- I need to get back to wo-work" You say breaking the awkward silence and also not knowing what to say.

- "ANSWER ME!" He voices loudly, causing you to flinch. You finally had enough.

-"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? SAY YES? YOU WANT TO MARRY A GIRL YOU BARLEY KNOW? I SHOULD MARRY A GUY I BARLEY KNOW? MARRY A GUY THAT'S ALREADY ENGAGED? HUH?" You vocalize, as your volume increased.

He just stares at you, panting from your anger.

Before you know it, you can already feel his plumped lips slam against yours. You try to push him away banging on his rock hard chest as he grips your wrists in between his chest and yours. You secretly enjoyed every second of his lips, and you have now found yourself kissing him now. His head tilted as he deepened the kiss in to a passionate one, not allowing you to breathe. You push away slightly, trying to catch your breath. He looks at you with full love.

- "I need you to trust me!" He says surprisingly calm, after a long moment.

- "I- I don't. Move" You state but in a soft tone, your breathing becoming hagged; as he looks at you coldly. You push him away slightly but quickly holds you back.

- "Three month contract! Marry me... for three months, passionatley..."