Chapter Four

Jungkook POV

- "Yaa! Hot girl alert at 8 o'clock Jungkook" Tae Hyung says with his mouth wide open, already looking at her.

I turn in my 8 o'clock direction to see a familiar face. It was her! She looked so beautiful in that backless dress I got her, and the simple set. I could already see her smiling which is driving me crazy internally. I could see people staring at her from the distance, which makes my fists curl up. I neither couldn't take my eyes away from her.

- "Jungkook! Stop staring at her, finders keepers!" Tae Hyung says in quite a serious tone. I scoff and turn around carrying on sipping on my cocktail and then placing it on the tray which the waiter passed me with...

Author POV

... "What did I tell you about that smile?" Jungkook questions in your ear only being a millimetre away from you, as his body pushes against yours, in the tight space. You recognised his voice, in which your stomach knot tightens. He moves his face so now that it's facing yours. You look in to his eyes as he does the same. Your heart batters inside, and your stomach has now flipped back and forth atleast a million times as you feel the heat rush to your cheeks.

- "I-It's you" You say stuttering, screaming on the inside.

- "You look beautiful .. in that dress." He says looking at you up and down, smirking and then looking back into your eyes.

Then you realise, it was him. It was him who 'especially' invited you and it was him who brought you this dress along with the expensive jewellery and accessories. How did you not know you thought to yourself as his heavy chest was pressed against your breasts.

- "Yo-you brought me th-this?" you question, stuttering again.

He doesn't respond but carries on looking at you piercing through your soul. His hands move to your waist which sends shivers down your body, as you grab his hands stopping him from going anywhere else. You couldn't take the roller coaster of emotions right now.

- "I'm sorry, Ex-excuse me" you say pushing his hands away lightly. He puts his hands in his trouser pocket, looking at you leaving the dark, tight space. You stop on your spot...

- "Thank you... for the dress" you note pausing between 'thank you' and 'for'. You then feel something caress your back which causes you to flinch and let out a small squeel.

- "Anytime" he replies kissing the crook of your neck and walking away first leaving you speechless and frozen.

After composing yourself and calming your bright pink cheeks, wondering what just happened, you walk back to the lobby.

- "Y/n! Where were you?" Chef Lee says worried.

- "Ahh I'm so sorry, I just had to go to the bathroom"you reply.

You try to avoid looking for Jungkook, you put your head down but as soon as you put your head up, you see him in the far distance eyeing you. You can feel your cheeks getting hot again and your heart tightening. You look away but you can still see from the corner of your eyes, his sharp icy eyes leering in your direction.

- "It's ok, you're right on time, we're about to go in!" Chef Lee blurts out.

- "Ahh I see..." I respond with a smile.

Before walking in, I quickly catch a glance at Jungkook. He was still gawking at you but a smirk appears on his face. You quickly turn your head and follow Chef Lee to your seat. You were too busy focusing on Jungkook to even realise the royal, grand hall. You awe the room as you observe the high, white and gold, ceilings, the mirrors covered the room as the big luminous chandler hung down. It was royal and beautfiul...

The whole ceremony proceeded with speeches from different important people, which were quite inspriring

- "And now for the organiser of this charity event who spends millions of money each year on these children who make our future generation giving them better hope to live and..." The man carries on.

'Ooo I wonder who this person could be?' You whisper to Cheff Lee.

- "May we please welcome the son of JK Group, Jeon Jungkook!" He delivers whilst a big round of applause was given out, and you joined. A tall young, handsome faced man walks up on to the stage as he shakes the mans hand. Your heart drops, and you can feel your throat become dry.

'WAIT! SON OF JK GROUP!? JK GROUP? MY MUM!' you scream inside your head. You can't think straight.

You see him smile as he stands behind the podium ready to give his speech. You stare at him from your seat, he recognises you straight away and another smile forms on his face as he looks down.

- "Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Thank you Mr Park" He says. "Out of all events, this charity event is the most important event to me, because this is how I can make a real change. And I'm always so grateful for the life I have been given, which is why I want to create the same opportunity for these young sophisticated children..." he orates in a passionate tone which makes you fall for him a little.

- "...I was always picked on when I was a child because I never had a mother so I personally know how it feels to be lonely, how it feels not being able to remember your own mothers face, how it feels to wake up in the morning every day dreading to go to school because you wouldn't know what the other children would do this time. But I don't want that, I want a joyful and clean environment where children can happily remember their childhood memories, unlike me..." he expresses but in such an innocent and kind tone that makes your heart beat rapidly.

He turns his head that this time, his eyes meet yours. You can feel your chin scrunch up into a paper ball, as you try to maintain your tears from falling.

- "Excuse me sir" You mutter to Chef Lee before getting up and walk out of the hall.

'Why do I have to be so emotionally unstable' You thought to yourself.

You walk out in to the lobby area as you try to stop the tears from falling, you needed the cold winter breeze to calm you down. You take steps towards the door, nearly out when all of a sudden you hear;

- "Leaving already?"...