Chapter Five

Tae Hyung POV

I could see the constant eye contact between Jungkook and the pretty girl sat across the hall from me.

'Does he like her? There's definately something going on' I thought to myself

At the same time, I couldn't keep my eyes off her aswell. She had these eyes that I could stare in to all day aswell as a cute face that I could cup with my hands. I see her stand up, running out. I follow her quickly...

Y/n POV

- "Leaving already?" I hear making me stop and turn.

I see a tall, good-looking young man before my very eyes. His grey hair fell effortlessly and his black tailored suit did him justice. I looked at him confused as he curves his lips into a smile that was so irresistible.

- "They haven't even gave out food yet, and you wanna go?" He says in a sarcastic tone, which causes me to smile in return.

- "No, I was just going to get some fresh air" I reply, pointing my finger to the direction of the door.

- "Ahhhh right. Well, do you mind if I join you in this adventure to get some cold air too?" He adds making both of us chuckle.

- "Sure" I reply.

We both walk out of the hotel. We walked till we met the dim lit streets. His hands are in his pockets and mine are folded.

- "My name is Kim Tae Hyung, nice to meet you..." the handsome boy says waiting for me to finish his sentence.

- "Y/n!" I blurt out "Nice to meet you too Kim Tae Hyung" I presume as we both smile at each other.

The fresh air felt nice against my skin as I looked up enjoying the night sky. I could feel his eyes on me, which causes me to turn to him. He quickly looks away which makes me laugh a little.

- "I know. I'm a weirdo looking like someone who has never seen the night sky before!" I tell him, looking back at the glowing stars.

He chuckles with his deep voice.

- "No, I was just admiring your features" He articulates so casually looking up at the night sky aswell.

My smile disappears, and I look at him in which he does the same but smiles. But something was weird, my heart wasn't beating as fast compared to if that brown haired boy was to tell me something like that. Ah what was his name again? Ahh, that's right; Jeon Jungkook.

- "Mm, you should see me in general then. It will make you take your comment back" I said laughing. He looks at me serious.

- "I don't think I would, I think I would admire you even more." He postulates. This time I look at him with full amazment in my eyes. His eyes were gleaming under the moonlight. I didn't know what to say.

- "I think I should head back. My boss is probably looking for me" I tell him, turning back. He suddenly grabs hold of my arm, looking at me in the eye.

- "I'll escort you back" He proposes which causes me to just nod.

We both walk back, entering the hall as I turn around and bow down towards Tae Hyung as he  does the same, both returning back to our seats. I take my seat next to Chef Lee, as he had a worried expression on his face as I just mouth 'I'm fine' to him and beam at him. I look up to see Kim Tae Hyung taking his seat next to Jeon Jungkook, who had his attention to the stunning woman talking on stage. Why did he have to be soo good-looking? He wasn't doing anything but just sitting there, but why is he just so beautiful?

The whole night passes by perfectly whilst I enjoy the delicious food and take a small tour of the hotel. My eyes hit Jungkook a couple of times to see him talking to one person to the other, he was very busy. I mean he had to busy, he was the organiser. It was finally time to head home...