four; starbucks meals + smut [edited]

honestly i just put smut in the title so people would click this chapter (: i know it attracts views.

alex's pov

"That Starbucks meal was good..." I mumble underneath my breath, throwing away the muffin wrapper. Daddy looks down at me, rolling his eyes. I roll my eyes back at him, finishing up the drink as well as I throw it into the trashcan.

"All you had was a muffin and water. You call that a meal?" He scoffs.

"Well, you usually eat noodles for dinner. Don't call me unhealthy," I scoff back, putting my arms up defensively, "Besides, you only run when I'm asleep. Whenever I'm awake, you're always next to me. That's not very healthy."

"You sleep a lot."

"Because I get tired easily!" I mutter, turning to the direction of his dorm building. He follows me all the way there, up to the door. Then he runs in front of me and holds it open, "Wow, what a gentleman." I tease.

Daddy bows, "Of course." He looks back up. I blush, realizing we're the same height. I watch his hands go up and onto my chin, holding it up. I look back at him with a gulp, but lust is clouding over my brain.

"Daddy..." I murmur softly, the blush on my cheeks growing more prominent. Daddy laughs softly, standing up, and taking my hand. I walk in front of him again until we get to the dorm.

Immediately, he pins me to the wall.

"Now, is my little kitten going to be a good kitten tonight," Daddy asks, "Or not?"

I nod quickly, putting my arms up. He pins me to the wall, going straight for my neck. Whimpering, I pull my head up and let him suck softly on it. He devours me with a slow, agonizing pain.

"I'm a good kitten!" I whine halfway in.

Once again, Daddy laughs softly and pulls away from me. The pain on my neck is still there as he runs his fingers over the marks slowly.

"Are you, kitten?" He ponders, "Are you?"

"Yes!" I whine again, but give in to his sweet kiss. I love his touch. His touch affects me the way music affects others; it gives me tingles and it makes me feel great.

"Good kittens get hand jobs." Daddy mumbles under his breath, finally pulling away from me. I let my hands go to my side as my ears perk up at even the mention of something that wouldn't be punishment.

Daddy punishes me a lot.

He still has his hands above my head though, and there's no escaping him. So I speak, "Give me a freaking-- meow --hand job!" I yell into his face.

He looks taken-a-back, but replaces it with a firm expression, "You're going to be a good kitten and do as I say, though. Am I right?"

I nod quickly as he takes his hands away and pulls me to my feet. It takes a few seconds to balance, but I'm back lying on the bed again literally a moment later.

And guess who's back to pinning me down? Daddy.

I feel one of his arms reach around my back, pulling me up to kiss him.

"I-I'm horny," I whisper to his lips. He nods slowly, pulling me back down.

"Eager."

I feel him reach down, pulling down the jean materials. I purr at his touch, my tail and ears lighting up immediately. Happiness and horniness have overtaken me as he grabbed my dick in his hands and began to stroke it.

After a few minutes of it, I was moaning and panting underneath his strong figure.

"Is my kitten okay?" Daddy asked me softly, kissing my cheek. It almost felt like he felt bad for making me breathless, but I didn't want that.

"Y-Yes, Da-Daddy..." I whisper, putting my hand up to his face. I caress his cheek when I feel myself needing to cum.

He notices, "You need to-"

I cut him off, "Yes!"

A long moment passes between us as he stares at me, then stops stroking. I still feel the need, but don't say anything until I hear his quiet voice mutter, "Go, kitten."

And so I do.

When I'm done, he sighs, "My kitten made a mess. You need a bath, eh?" I nod quickly, which I seem to be doing a lot more these days, "I'll get you a bath. I assume you also want high quality care the entire night?"

I purr, reaching for his arms. Daddy gets the message as he picks me up off the bed and drags me to the bath.

He starts the water and looks back at me, winking, "Thank you, kitten."

I feel my face turn red.

~~~

oh wow i actually wrote that. thoughts? lmao-