six; brushing hair + following him [edited]

alex's pov

I whine, laying back onto his chest and moving his hands so they're holding me. The position is comfortable, to me at least, but Daddy pushes me back up and keeps brushing my hair with his small black brush that he found on the floor of the restroom.

I whine again, shoving his hands away from me. He lets go as I turn around and face him. Daddy reaches in and kisses my lips, a soft feeling, "Stop whining," He declares, "I'm just brushing your hair, it'll make you look better."

My ears go up and down, like they don't know if I'm happy or not. I'm neither, I'm neutral. I feel Daddy reach his hand up, straching me behind the ears, "Stop," I say, purring, "Only dogs like that."

He raises an eyebrow. I feel my ears go up and stay up. Sighing, I lean back into Daddy's touch and let him braid my hair. Halfway through, I hear his voice. It was merely above a whisper, "Your bed head is absolutely adorable and I wish I didn't have to brush it."

I turn around, forcing his hands to let go of my hair, and pin him to the bed. Daddy smiles as I speak, "Then don't brush it, Daddy."

We stay in that position for a little bit, until Daddy flips me around and says, "I'm not usually a bottom, Princess." He kisses my nose, smiling at my dark red face. I have fast reflexes though and I can see where this is going, so I throw him off of me.

"Not right now," I mumble shyly, looking down at my lap.

Daddy shrugs, getting up and off the bed, "I have to get ready for something anyway."

I narrow my eyes, "Something? Get ready for what?" My eyes narrow even more.

"Nothing," Daddy quickly shakes off my question, replacing it with a question for me, "What's your favorite color?" It's so random, but Daddy is bad at socializing and changing topics, so I try and go along with the change, subtly bringing up 'something' at the same time.

"Yellow," I respond, "Where are you going?" My voice is a whine now, I'm pretty sure, and I'm also pretty sure he finds my whining irresistible.

Daddy doesn't say anything more as he pulls off his neon hoodie. It's an ugly article of clothing, so I'm happy to see it being replaced by a Nike red and black hoodie. Underneath, he takes off everything but his boxers and changes into trackpants. I smile at his new look.

"Hot," I comment, blushing.

"Thank you." Daddy winks at me, leaving the room without ever answering where he's going. Rolling my eyes, I do the only logical thing; I follow him.

Daddy leaves the apartment the moment I take my first step of the day out of our bedroom, the door slamming closed. I quickly follow, pulling on a hoodie over my ears and hiding my tail inside my own trackpants. I see Daddy jogging down the hall and I follow quietly.

Lucky for me, no purrs or meows are able to slip out as we make it to the outside world. I jog behind him, following him off the campus and down the street. He turns into an alleyway.

I examine the terrain before stepping inside; it smells of rotten apples and cheese, with a hint of dirty socks. Trash and flies are everywhere, but Daddy jogs through it like it's nothing. I look down at the floor, casting a glance to the liquids filling the cracks in the ground.

Carefully, I follow Daddy into the alleyway and then look up.

He isn't here anymore.

I turn back to my jogging state, running down the alleyway. Halfway there, someone or something harsh pulls me into the side, away from the view of the public. I scream, but a hand is thrown over my mouth. Another is thrown over my eyes.

The person slams me against the ground, then takes their hands off my eyes first.

It takes a bit to get used to, especially considering the pain. But when I open my eyes, Daddy looks back down at me. I whimper underneath his touch. He takes his palm carefully off my mouth, looking down at me with a glare, "I didn't give you permission to follow me?"

He drags his finger down my lips, waiting for me to agree, "No, Daddy." I finally murmur out.

"Yet," He clicks his tongue, leaving a lingering thumb on my lip, "You followed Daddy anyway? Now, look at you. Such a slut for me, pinned against the hard concrete floor. I could just fuck you right now, eh?"

I don't say anything as he quickly kisses my lips.

"But I think we should get back home first," Daddy stands up, helping me up after him. He tears us out of the alleyway, talking to me as we go back to the dorm. He doesn't care who hears, "I was going to find my kitten a gift, just out of appreciation. But, oh, I can't," He clicks his tongue again, "Because kitten has to act up."

I whimper as he throws open the door to his dorm.

~~~

oops i made the next chapter smut by accident 🤷‍♀️