eighteen; whining + elevator girl [edited]

go read my boyf oneshots

alex

"Why today?" I whine, sitting up in bed. I was at the feet of the bed, mostly because I couldn't sleep all night. I tried different positions and eventually fell asleep in this position.

Daddy tangles his hands in my hair, pulling me up from my side, "Because I said so." 

I grumble a small response and crossed my arms together, "But I don't want to!"

"Cutie." He mumbled back, getting out of bed and pulling me alongside with him. I didn't listen to anything else he said as he undresses me and changes my clothes. I feel like a little doll and I liked it. I cherished every moment until he was done.

"Daddy?" I whispered quietly after he stopped and began to change himself. I could hear because the rustling sounds his clothes made.

Daddy ruffled my hair and I finally let my eyes fall open. He's shirtless in front of me, with a caring smile on his face, and lips that were begging for a kiss. I kiss him, pulling his face onto mine. His tongue slips into my mouth and I suck on it before letting go and pulling away.

He pulled away, smirking, "There are times when I wonder how I contain myself around you." Daddy says. It takes a few moments for his words to get through my brain and then I feel my face turn red.

"Stop!" I yell almost immediately, feeling flustered. I hate the feeling. 

He laughs a bit and takes my hand. I follow him outside the bedroom and to the living room, "Let's go." He says firmly. 

I put my shoes on, trying to distract myself from the fact that we're going somewhere and not staying home.

Following him out the door, I listen to the door close behind us and I groan, "You didn't make me go last time you went shopping." 

Daddy pulls my hoodie over my cat ears, petting my head softly. I purr right before he answers me, "You need clothes though. You share a wardrobe with me and it's getting increasingly annoying. Alright?" He lets his hand slip down back to his side.

I hum, "Fine. Let's just go, I hate this already."

He pulls me through the hallway and into the elevator. The doors ding as a sign of closing, but they don't exactly. I see a girl running down the hall with raven black hair and pale skin. She rushes through the doors right before it closes and pants as she turns around and faces Daddy.

"Thomas!" She yells, "It's been forever."

I look at Daddy and see he looks extremely uncomfortable, "Hi, Eliza." Is his response.

She grins at him, "I missed you so much! What happened? You suddenly disappeared."

"Nothing happened," Daddy mumbles, "I just didn't like you guys anymore."

Eliza doesn't seem taken back like I may have been if someone said that to me. Instead, she turns to him with a worried look and scared eyes, "What happened, Thomas? You aren't like that, I know you."

He raises an eyebrow, "Do you know me?"

She looks surprised for a second but it doesn't last long before the elevator door clicked open and we had to bound out. She stayed in, mumbling as we passed her that she was going to the underground parking garage.

When the elevator door dinged again, I pulled on Daddy's light pastel red t-shirt. He looks down at me, "Who was she?" I asked.

He ruffles my hair, "You don't need to know."

"Yes, I do!" I say back.

"No, you don't." Daddy replies harshly, closing his eyes like he was wishing he was somewhere else, "She didn't even notice you, did she?" He asked, his eyes opening again and looking towards me.

I shook my head.

The girl hadn't even cast a glance at me.

"Whatever," Daddy whispered, "She's a bitch. Let's go shopping."

I giggled and followed him out of the building.

~~~

wOw pLoT tWiSt

hi, how's your day going