fourteen; smut + back to the present [edited]

also this is like #25 in hamilton which is pretty cool considering everyone is "LAMS" and jamilton doesn't get much writing recognition, SO THANK YOUU

[update; from editing me]

#17 in jamilton! thank you!

the present / alex's pov

I wake up before Daddy, which is actually becoming quite common because of my messed up sleep schedule. I cuddle further into his arms, as oppose to waking him up. He mumbles something, but I can hardly make out the world even so close to his face.

I lean up and kiss him, and he mumbles something else. This time I frown, and I can't help but nudge him, "Daddy," I whisper into his ear. His eyes shoot open and he looks towards me with a tired and happy face. I kiss both his cheeks, then whisper, "Fuck me."

I don't think Francis ever reacted as fast as Daddy did. In a moment, he had me pinned down below him. And although a second before, he had looked exhausted, now he looked fine, "You want me to fuck you?" He cooed, running a finger around my face, feeling every part of it.

I scrunched up my face, looking around at my two arms which were pinned beside my head, "Daddy," I whined, "I want to touch you."

"What a sweetheart," Daddy mumbled carelessly, letting go of my arms. Immediately, I worked to take off his shirt. My arousal became more visible as he kissed me. I whimpered and he spoke, "What made you so needy this morning?" When I don't answer, he bites down on my neck and speaks again, "Answer me, princess."

I hummed, "I-I don't know-know, Daddy."

He doesn't push it any further. My arms are around his neck as he leans down and takes off my own clothes. I'm naked a moment later, fully submitting to him and giving him my entire soul. I belonged to him.

Daddy kissed my stomach softly, a sudden change in his mood, "You... actually want me to fuck you?" His tone was oddly calm, yet at the same time curious. Mixed with a hint of horniness and hormones.

I nod vigorously, sitting up to kiss him on the lips. He gave me the kiss I wanted back, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned around it, sucking on his tongue until nearly all the spit was gone and both of us had run out of breath. He pulled away.

"I love you," I whispered softly, shyness somehow setting into the situation.

"Aw," He touched my cheek, running his thumb along it until it reached the bite he had given me a few minutes earlier, "You're such a cute little kitten. My cute little kitten. I love you, too."

I whined, bucking my hips up, "That's great," He raised an eyebrow and I continued with a red face, "Fuck me."

Daddy nodded, looking down at me, "On your back, princess."

I look at him, "Will it hurt?"

I watch Daddy roll his eyes, I think at himself, as he reaches to his nightstand. I never realized it before, but he has a bottle of lube sitting in plain view. I don't do anything, I just watch him. When it turns back to me, he kisses my lips, "It won't hurt that much. You'll get used to it. Okay?"

I look sideways, not wanting to look at his face as I say yes. Unfortunately, that doesn't work very well. As the word leaves my mouth, he forces my chin up and turns my head towards his. I blush, "Okay."

"On your back, princess." Daddy whispers it more gently this time, and I oblige. He kisses my back, softly and slowly, running kisses down until he gets to my ass.

I listen to the sounds of rustling, but I assume rather that he's putting lube on himself. I stay silent and still, for nearly a minute.

Then he puts his fingers inside me.

I wasn't expecting it, and they were so long. Daddy put in two, at least, and it was already so much. I moaned and arched my back as he thrust them in and out of me.

"Da-Daddy!" I gasped out in pieces, "Just fu-fuck me."

I could almost hear him shaking his head as he took his fingers out, "Don't be so needy, princess. I'll always fulfill your desires, even if it takes all day." I whimper, which is more like a whine, again. He growls, and I only whimper more. Finally, finally, finally, I feel something big.

He thrusts inside me. I think the point of the fingers was to stretch me, but it hardly worked. I cry out in pain and pleasure, tears spilling down my face. I hold onto a pillow, and Daddy thrusts into me.

"I love you~," I say, stumbling along the worlds like a drunk. Daddy ignores me as he keeps thrusting, and the pain leaves me a few moments later because then I start to like the pain.

"You're so tight..." Daddy whispers, just loud enough for me to hear, "I love it," He growls again, and I whine again in response, "Is there something you want, baby? You seem to be whining a lot today, eh?"

"I love you~" Is my first response again, but then, "Can I cum?"

"Aw, what a sweet boy," Daddy kisses my back, then bites down harshly, "Asking his Daddy permission to cum. Remember last time, you couldn't cum? Oh, you were begging for years after that, sweetie." He probably left a bite on my back, but I don't care.

"Please?" I beg, my grip tightening on the black pillow.

"Will you be a good boy?" Daddy asked me gently, moving his hand. It touches my own hand, going between its fingers and lacing them together.

"Yes! Yes!" I scream, "Please!"

"You can cum."

He flips me back around onto my back, and the bites he gave me hit the bed. I cum onto Daddy's bedsheets and his hand. When I'm done, he presents it to me. I look up at him with a pout, "Daddy?"

"Clean it up." He shoves it towards my mouth, which I willingly open. He keeps his fingers there until the cum is all cleaned off. My cum doesn't taste sweet or bitter, it's tasteless.

Daddy lays down, his eyes closing as he pulls me close. I began to giggle uncontrollably and he looks down at me with a confused expression, "You just took my virginity." I giggle again, hugging him tighter to me.

He raises an eyebrow, "Francis never..?"

I look away, "I was good... I always begged him not to... I submitted too far, but at least I walked out with my virginity." Daddy pets my hair, running five fingers through my hair.

"Do you want to eat?" He asks suddenly.

"No," I whisper, "Tell me a story."

"Again? Are you serious?"

"I wish I was. You have such a monotone voice when you tell me stories about us meeting."

"Hey!" Daddy defends himself, "It's hard to have much expression when I talk about you crying and being abused!" I giggle, turning around and snuggling into his chest.

"Tell me a story."

~~~

the only thing i need to work on with my smut is how long it is

i love how i had a desire to write smut all day long today