sixteen; nine lives + fuck me into the mattress [edited]

alex's pov

"Do I have nine lives?" I ask Daddy when he comes home. 

 He looks at me for a moment, then sighs, "I don't know, sweetheart. Are you feeling okay?" He's referring to what happened the week before, even though I told him to stop bringing it up. It makes me feel useless when he always worries about me and I don't want to think about either Francis or Eric.

"I'm okay," I mumble, looking away then looking back, "Let's do an experiment." I follow him into the kitchen.

"About what?"

"To see if I have nine lives."

"And how will we conduct that, Alexander?"

I didn't like when he called me that. It felt too serious, I liked Alex or one of his pet names more, "You throw me off a cliff or something. I don't know. We get rid of one of my nine lives."

Daddy wraps his arms around me tightly after the last few words tumble from my mouth, but I don't know how I feel about that. He can feel my resistance and he pulls away to look me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing!" I nearly yell at him. I watch his eyes narrow, but Daddy doesn't usually push stuff. He lets go of me, and I glance away.

"I'm visiting Aaron tonight." He says as he places his backpack down on one of the bar stools.

"Am I coming?" I watch him intently. He turns around and puts a piece of my hair behind my ear. I flinch away.

"No," He says, "You're upset."

"I'm not upset!" I defend myself, turning to sit on the bar stool next to his backpack, "I'm not... feeling anything right now." My tail lays down, as do my ears. I kind of wish they would go back up, but I can't control it.

I watch Daddy put down his water bottle, which he got from the fridge while he was talking. He turns to me, carefully laying his lips on my own and pulling away when I give in and whine.

"Alex, I would never hurt you. Is that what you need to know?" He asks me gently, our lips barely an inch away.

I want to glance away, but it feels like his eyes are boring a hole into me and I can't look away from his gaze, "I don't know what I want to hear." I finally tell him, "I'm sorry, I'm so confused right now." I look away.

Daddy sighs, then go around to the other side of the table and hugs me from behind.

"I love you, sweetheart. Are you upset at me and do you want to come to Aaron's house tonight?" 

I pout, "I'm not upset, Daddy. I want to go," A mischievous grin comes across my face, "Can I bring Micheal?"

I can hear him sigh, "I forgot about him. But yes, that would be wonderful. They're both afraid of spiders."

~~~

I hold Micheal in his cup, watching him move around in the cup. He has black eyes like Daddy, but he's definitely not as attractive.

I set down the cup next to the door, where I'm sitting waiting for Daddy. I'm wearing actual pants this time, as opposed to sweatpants. My tail is uncomfortable, but I want to look good. Over my chest is a yellow shirt with a texture on it, almost like marble tabletops. I paired them both with a scarf. 

I tried putting a bow tie on Micheal, but he didn't want it on him and I cried for ten minutes until Daddy held me and told me Micheal was a stubborn child.

Speaking of Daddy, I looked up as he turned the hallway into the living room. He smiled down at me, making a sitting up motion with his hand.

I pulled my scarf down, showing him my collar, "Look."