seventeen; baths + getting clingy [edited]

[oof. haven't edited in a while, sorry.]

have the fun picture of how I imagine their dorm (that took thirty minutes lol)

I can make one for Aaron and Theodosia though because im v bored

there are no walls in between the living room and kitchen by the way. everything in the hallway has walls and doors between them though 

~~~

alex's pov

"Arf." Is the first thing I say when I pull the door open for Daddy. A few weeks prior, he hadn't even trusted me with a key and now he let me keep it even when he was around. That thought made me happy.

Daddy patted my head, "You smell disgusting." He whispered. It wasn't a gentle, comforting whisper either. It was the kind of whisper that advocated me to pout and follow him to the sofa.

"I do?" I asked, sniffing my hand. It didn't smell like anything.

"You do." He ruffled my hair and threw his books down on the table. He did that a lot, and sometimes I wondered when he would break the poor table.

I frowned at his response, "I don't want to smell disgusting." I told him.

Daddy sighed, "C'mere." He stood up and I followed him to the bathroom. I watched him with nervous eyes as he closed the door behind us. I felt a shiver run up my spine, but I told myself to stop being afraid. He wouldn't do anything to me.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled helplessly, watching him.

He didn't answer when he turned the water, made sure it was hot, and looked at me, "Well?"

"No," I said suddenly, realizing what he wanted me to do, "I'm not getting into a body of water completely naked."

Daddy raised an eyebrow, "Really? Why not?"

"Because..." I hugged myself, trying to think of an answer. But there was none that could explain it to him without sounding stupid, "It feels weird and I have no one to talk to!" I finally decided was my final answer.

Daddy stood up as the water filled the tub. I looked at his chest, which basically meant I was looking straight ahead, "I'll be right here if you want." He whispered gently.

I looked up, my face a red color, "Really?"

"Of course."

I slowly got undressed. I didn't know why I was embarrassed in front of him, it wasn't like I had never been completely naked in front of him. Added to that, I usually acted like a slut around him like this. 

When I was completely without clothes, I slowly got into the bathtub.

When it touched my tail I shivered but kept going down until I was emerged by water completely. 

Halfway there, I felt hands push me down and I fell into the pit of water with a splash. I freaked out for a second, almost screaming. Then I realized it didn't feel that bad, but I was still angry at whoever had pushed me in.

Then I remember there was only one other person in the restroom with me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, turning to look at Daddy, "That wasn't nice." My arms cross adorably on my chest and pets my hair.

"You're okay now, Alex?" He asked softly, handing me a bottle of soap.

I took it and shrugged, "I'm fine, I guess."

"Well, then I should leave. I have work to do."

I wanted him to stay. I wanted him to get into the bathtub with me, to hug me from behind. I wanted to purr in his ear and kiss his lips. I wanted us to pull away with mouths filled with soap. I wanted to yell at him for ruining my hair, for making fun of me.