twenty-two; the door + princess and daddy [edited]

noted; we don't really go back to their story after this. it's finished, you get it, thomas saved him from abuse. no big deal.

thomas' pov

"Staring at the door won't make Aaron come over any faster."

"How do you know?" Alex asked, turning his attention to me.

"I know everything," I responded, smiling to myself. The toast jumped from the toaster next to me and I took it out. I grabbed a napkin, placed the toast on it, and walked to Alex. When I sat next to him, he tensed. I grabbed his waist and pulled him into my lap as I leaned against the wall.

Alex tensed even more, but he ate the bread anyway and watched the door, "You know everything?" He asked after a while.

"Yes." I nodded quickly, "And Aaron won't come any quicker. In fact, he may not come at all. I heard that Aaron has two girlfriends now, but you didn't hear it from me."

"Isn't that... not right?" Alex wondered, cocking his head.

I shrugged, "Yeah. It's called cheating, Princess."

Alex took a bite of his toast and chewed it very, very slowly. Then, he placed down the toast in his hand and looked at me, "Why do you call me that?"

"Why do you call me Daddy?" I countered, not wanting to answer his question.

"Because you take care of me, even if you do it terribly," Alexander whispered quietly, "And it's so, so hot when you fuck me and I scream out your name and you make fun of me and..." His voice trailed off. I felt him move against me and I met his eyes.

Our eyes met for a while before my eyes slithered down his body and found his dick. His sweatpants were partially off and he was moving his hand up and down his own cock. He smiled slyly when I noticed.

Placing my hand over his slowly, I looked at him and our eyes met once again, "You know you're not supposed to be doing that." I kissed his ear, leaning in and biting it.

He whined against me, bucking into my body.

"I know," Alex whispered slowly and his hand slipped away.

"You do?" I asked harshly, biting his neck.

"I do, Daddy." He confirmed once again, whimpering as I pulled away with one last harsh bite on one of the love marks clinging to his throat.

Playing with the edge of his hair, I could look straight into his eyes, "Are you sorry?"

Alexander smiled at me, "Not one bit."

I pulled his hair harshly, nearly yanking his entire head to the side. Alex let out a whimper, grabbing his hair from my hands and putting it behind his back. I grinned devilishly, kissing his lips in a soft manner. I made sure he was nearly almost out of breath when I pulled away.

As he gasped for the air he didn't have, a small sound came from the door. The doorbell.

I shoved Alex off my lap and screamed into the peephole, "I'll be there in a fucking second, Aaron!" I leaned down to stare Alex in the eyes and he eventually looked away with a blush. I grabbed his arm and helped him up with a sour expression.

Alex stayed limp as I took him to our bedroom and threw him on the bed on his stomach, "What are you doing?" He finally asked quietly when I shut and locked the door.

"Nothing, sweetie," I mumbled back, sarcasm lacing my voice.

Alex put his head up from the sheets, but I shoved it back down.

"Daddy?" His voice was already there and it was muffled. When I got what I needed from the closet, I picked him up by his hair and looked at Alex with a glare.

"Yes?"

Alex shook his head ever so slightly, "Nothing." He mumbled quickly. I let go of his hair and watched his head fall back onto the covers. Moving to the back of him, I pulled down his sweatpants, slippers, and the boxers he had on underneath. He made a squeaking noise.

"Mmmmm..." Alex hummed into the sheets. I couldn't tell if he was humming, possibly aroused, or trying to talk through the covers. I didn't care though, he probably already knew what I was going to do to him.

I shoved the vibrating dildo into his ass.

It wasn't exactly vibrating, but I could make it.

I was done though. I left him on the bed with the dildo in him. I could turn it on when Aaron saw him but now wasn't the time. I swung open the door, my arms open, "Aaron!"

~~~

i'm sorry that was bad and i'm sick and i couldn't get into the smut mindset