twenty-three; empty pleads + drunken knocks [edited]

alex's pov

"Please, please, please, Daddy! Turn it off!" I was nearly yelling, but I didn't care. Aaron had already left, which was great. Daddy had gotten him in and out of the dorm in like five minutes and I had to make awkward conversation while I had a boner.

He turns to look at me, then pats my head and my ears stand up, "You'll be fine, sweetheart."

He knows very well that I won't be fine, that it hurts but I don't want to touch myself. I tug on his sleeve, "I'm sorry for whatever I did!" I whine helplessly, "Daddy!"

I watch him intently as he turns around and stares me down, "You will keep that in for however long I say, baby boy."

My body shudders as I realize he's never called me that before. I smile intensely, trying to make it seem like I'm happy and not completely frustrated. He probably sees right through me. Instead, Daddy kisses my forehead and leaves the bedroom.

I can feel the vibrator in my ass.

I try to stand up, but my legs are too weak and I collapse on the floor in a small ball of pain and helplessness. I know Daddy probably heard me fall, but he doesn't come back into the bedroom.

My body stays on the floor for a while after that until I can't take it anymore.

Reaching behind me, I pull the vibrator away and throw it across the room. It hits the wall with a loud bang and I whimper on the floor. My legs still feel like jelly, so all I can is sit and hope Daddy didn't hear it or that if he did, he won't come into the bedroom.

A few seconds later, the bedroom door opens. I'm sprawled on the floor as he looks me over and takes in the dildo sitting next to the wall.

With complete and intimidating silence, I watch him pick it up and throw it at me. It hits my waist and I whimper at its hardness. Daddy walks over to me in again complete silence and touches my face.

"Stop," I mumble quietly. I don't know what I want him to stop though, the command and pleading are empty.

"Stop?" He asks me, picking me up so I'm sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed. I nod wearily, scratching his chest with my hands. A smirk lands on his face and I have no idea why. He smoothes my ears down, but they go right back up, "You want me to stop? Your ears make you seem very happy about this entire situation. Am I right about that? Are you happy?" He yanks my hair down, so I'm almost bowing at his feet, then he empties his hands of me. The back of my head hits the wood bed and I groan.

"Stop..." I say again, and the pleading is once again empty.

Daddy laughs a bit, then lets go, "I'll stop."

I whimper, reaching for his hand. He gives it to me and I hug him suddenly and out of nowhere. He falls onto the floor and I'm laying on his stomach as a real cat would do. My tail hits against his groin over and over again.

Laughing again, he pets my ears down and hugs me back.

"I love you..." Are the only words I can mutter out as my head falls onto his shoulder. 

"Love you more..." He answers, rubbing my back soothingly.

I fall asleep with my head on his shoulder and him telling me sweet nothings into my ear as I blush.

~~~

thomas' pov

When Alex is completely asleep, I pick him up and set him the bed. When I step back, my foot trips over the dildo. I catch myself before falling and look at the thing with amusement. I knew he didn't want me to stop teasing him, but I was happy now that he was asleep and peaceful.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on our door.

My head snapped up and I walked out of the room fast, so they wouldn't have to knock again. Looking through the peephole, I could see Eliza standing in front of my door.

Her dark black hair fell to her waist and it looked greasy and ugly. She had bangs now and her outfit was a short blue dress. I could see her raise her fist to knock again, so I swung the door open before she could and faced the girl with a glare and look of hatred.

"Hey, Tommy~" She muttered seductively.

"Hi," I said blankly, staring at her. She moved her body this way and that then held onto the doorframe and looked at me with a lustrous smile and twinkle in her eyes.

"Who was that boy I saw you with?" She asked, referencing our meeting on the elevator.

"Who do you think he was?" I asked.

Eliza gasped, "Are you cheating on me?"

"No," I replied blankly, again, "Me and you aren't dating."

Eliza shrugged, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I pushed her away from the doorframe and she shuddered at my touch, trying to come closer. I slammed the door in her face with a glare.