five; modern + blackmailing smooth surfaces [edited]

alex's pov

I pull open my eyes, breathing in the smells around me. When I realize most of it comes from the bed sheets I'm clutching, I sit up in the blink of a second, "Daddy?" I mutter underneath y breath, then repeat it again loudly.

No one answers. I purr and yawn, looking at the digital clock on his nightstand. Oh. Daddy's in class, of course.

I scoot out of bed, tripping over the other fallen bed sheets and crawling to the kitchen. I don't realize I'm wearing Daddy's ugly as hell neon green sweatshirt until I stand up and my tail is in my face.

Glaring at the ugly black thing, I push it away and pull the sweatshirt down to my knees. My tail comes back up, throwing the sweatshirt up again.

"Don't make me put on sweatpants," I mumble. As if understanding me, the tail goes back down and I walk to the kitchen. Realizing I don't know how to make food, I go to the couch and lay down, "This day is already off to a great start."

I look at the TV, suddenly wanting to watch the Kardashians.

"Daddy, you fucking-" I interrupt myself, "I don't know how to turn on the TV!" I whine. I feel bad. I want to be modern and know how to do everything Francis and Daddy can do, but no one has even thought about teaching me.

I collapse back on the couch, sighing. 

And of course, as if he had heard me calling for him, the door pulls open.

"Kitten!" Daddy yells, coming to hug me. I shove him away, turning onto my side, and hugging a throw pillow.

"Go away, you fucking-"

"Kitten?" He asks softly, "What's wrong?"

His voice, although it may be calming to be at some points, doesn't calm me down right now.

"The Kardashians!" I yell, sitting back up and throwing the throw pillow at him. He dodges it with the move of his head swiftly. I watch in horror as the pillow flies across the room and pushes a flower vase over.

The vase shatters loudly, pieces scattering on the floor. I gasp, holding my knees up to my chest. Daddy's face turns annoyed as he turns around and faces the floor.

"I'll go pick it up-"

"Hey! Wait." I grab his arm. Daddy pulls his head back, looking into my arms. I look away, then back up at him.

"Let's watch the Kardashians."

Daddy looks at me for a second, "I don't know if that was supposed to be romantic but I'm not in the mood for Kylie Jenner and her shit, and if you step on a glass piece, I'll never forgive myself." He shutters and then grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Kylie is my favorite character." I deadpan.

"Shh," He kisses my cheek, standing up, "I'm going to pick up the vase, force Aaron to tape it together with blackmail, and then we can watch the Kardashians, okay?"

I shrug, "Okay."

~~~

the real question is what blackmail Thomas has on Aaron (;

if there have been any mistakes in edited chapters, comment about it, please.