nineteen; bleeding on saturday + bikes [edited]

"Well, well..." Daddy put the soft cloth on my leg and I watch it soak up my blood. Another tear falls onto his hand, which he wipes away and kisses the corners of my eyes, keeping the cloth on my knee, "Remind me again how this happened."

I look down at my knee, touching the blood softly, "We know I have eight lives now." I mutter meaninglessly.

"That cut didn't signify your death. I'm sure you've been hurt more," His grip on the cloth tightens and I whimper, "But tell me how I ended up cleaning up blood from your leg on a Saturday afternoon, alright?"

I nod slowly and thought back to the events of a few hours before.

~~~

"Daddy..." My voice was low and raspy and I hated it.

He kneeled down in front of me, handing me water, "Yes, baby?"

"Bike." I deadpanned, sipping the drink slowly and watching his face turn from love to love with confusion. He thought for a second.

"Bike?"

"Bike. I want to learn how to ride a bike." I specified. My voice was all croaky and my limbs felt like leaves in the wind, but I wanted to learn how to ride a bike anyway. Aaron had done that before, I wanted to be cool too.

"Alex, you just rode me. I'm not letting you ride a bike a few minutes later." He reached for my hand but I snatch it away like the bratty cat I am. He rolled his eyes at me, reaching for it again. I let him this time.

Cuddling into the couch, I hold a throw pillow, "If Satan were to approach you-" Daddy snorted and I glared at him, "-and told you that you could either save Aaron or me. Who would you rather save?"

Daddy smiled sadistically, letting go of my hand. I watched his hand trail up to my chin and tickle me softly. I giggled and he smiled even more.

Suddenly, the sweet moment was gone. His fingers flew down to the space between my collar and neck, pulling me forward harshly, "Are you a jealous kitten?" He asked me when our faces were mere centimeters apart.

I smiled back, getting rid of my submissive look, "Maybe. Will you let me learn to ride a bike?"

He lets go of my collar and I fell back onto the couch, "Why do you want to learn how to ride a bike, Princess?"

"Because," My cheeks puffed out and I pulled the blanket up to my chin, "Aaron rides a bike!"

And he laughed. He laughed at me, he laughed at my desires. I never did that to him!

"I'll love you the same if you can ride a bike or not," Daddy whispers, pulling me forward again. This time, he's more gentle, "I don't love Aaron, by the way. He has a girlfriend, for the first thing. Also, I kind of hate him, but don't tell anyone."

I nod slowly and kissed his lips softly.

When he pulled away, Daddy got up and left me alone.

~~~

A few hours later, Aaron decided he wanted to be nice to Daddy. We hadn't expected him so him turning up was definitely a surprise. My soreness from fucking Daddy was nearly gone and I could walk again.

So, when he knocked on the door, I got up and answered the door to let him in.

"Oh, Alex!" He exclaimed. I ignored him, looking past his figure and go the front of Daddy's dorm. Sure enough, a bike stood perched against the wall. Walking around Aaron with ease, I picked it up and got on. I was a little small, but if I stood on the tip of my toes, I could reach the handlebars and pedals at the same time.

Aaron turned around to look at me and I carefully took the bike off the wall.

Pushing my feet forward, I went a few feet. My eyes widened.

"Should you be doing that?" Aaron asked me, watching with a confused face.

I pedaled again and went another few feet, when-

"Alexander?" Daddy.

I fell off the bike, falling to the floor with a loud thud. I cried out in pain when a part of the bike hit my leg, scratched it deeply, and then fell on me. Daddy walked over slowly as I wailed, holding my foot in my hand and curling into a small ball on the floor.

"Um-" Aaron asked awkwardly, "Are you okay?"

Daddy looked at him as he raised the bike off my body, "Why are you here?" He practically snarled out.

"Theodosia and I... made these brownies." He had a small brownie in his hand. Daddy took it from him and gave him his bike.

"Go away."

"Okay." I watched Aaron walk off, looking behind him every few seconds.

Daddy sighed, putting me in his arms bridal style. He took off my hoodie and pet my ears softly as I purred, "Let's go back inside, huh?"

~~~

Daddy finally took the cloth off my knee and I see that the blood stopped. I watch him grab a bandage from a box of medical supplies and takes the cover off it. As he takes off the small wings attached, he talks, "And how would you describe your actions today?"

"Stupid." I whispered quietly.

"That's right..." Daddy's voice trailed off as he put the bandage on me and stood up, "You give me no reason to trust you." He looks me in the eye and I keep our eye contact instead of looking away.

"Okay," I whisper.

"Do I need to get you a leash as well?" He pulls at my collar before taking his fingers back.

"No," I mutter, embarrassed.

"I'll listen. But next time let's try to be a good boy, alright?"

"Alright." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer so we were hugging. A few moments later, I felt his own arms wrap around me and we embraced each other.

~~~

i didn't do my homework because of this story ):