twenty; waking up lonely + caught [edited]

alex's pov

My eyes slowly fall open and I reach out for something, but I feel nothing. Empty space fills the spaces in between my hands and they clench into fists, "Daddy?" I say, my eyes slowly adjusting. However, even with them fully adjusted I still desperately need my glasses or contacts.

Anyway, no voice answers me. I can see, although blurry, that Daddy isn't lying in bed with me. I don't have the energy to sit up, but I'm so horny. I need him. I want him. I live for him.

I hum slowly, a song that has been stuck in my head for a week now. Daddy played it while he studied with Aaron because I wouldn't shut up about how hot the tea he gave me was.

The dream I had that night floats into my head when I think of Daddy again and the hard dick in my boxers grow even harder. I whimper to no one in particular and reach my hand down to feel it. I know I shouldn't be. It's an unspoken rule between Daddy and me.

I belong to him.

My hand wraps around my hard dick and it suddenly hurts even more. I whine and my hand slips under the waistband of the boxers. Slowly, but surely, I reach for my dick and stroke it. I suddenly feel so great again and I'm an addict to being touched once again.

My hand manuevers my boxers off as I stroke my dick. It doesn't feel as good as when Daddy did it, but I can survive.

I can feel my orgasm nearing. It's looking at me right in the eye with a smirk and I know I shouldn't be cumming because it'll ruin Daddy's sheets and he'll know what I did to myself.

I cum anyway because, without guidance or direction to tell me not to, I can't help it.

Cum spurts from my dick and I go limp in my body, unmoving. My hand is drenched in my own cum again and I can't move for a minute. I'm too sore.

And then the bedroom door lock clicks and I hear a small chuckle come from the side of the room. I can't do amything at that moment but let fear race through my mind. I whimper quietly, my hand clenching up and going to just below the top of the covers.

"Why is your face so sweaty, Princess?" Daddy brushes hair from my eyes, but everything is still blury and I can't move to see his face. I know it's probably filled with both disappointment and amusement.

"N-No." Is my answer, although it doesn't make sense.

"No?" Daddy asks me. I can feel my neck isn't as sore anymore and I slowly turn to look at his face. He smiles sadistically and pets my hair while I try not to purr, "What are you saying no to? No, you didn't touch youself without my permission? No, you're not a good little boy like I want you to be?"

"No..." I say again. My voice starts off firm, but it ends with a weak note and trails off.

"No? Then what's this?" Daddy pulls back the black sheet covers and examines how they're stained white. He takes his hand from my face and touches my cum on my dick. He puts it to my mouth and shoves it in, "Clean up the mess you made, Alex."

I suck his finger, trying not to bite it. When it's all clean, he pulls his finger away and puts me on my back.

"I-I'm sorry..." Is all I can say.

Hands grab my neck and I realize he's now hovering above me. I whimper and hands clench tighter around my neck, "Good. I'm glad." He whispers into my ear before letting go. I let out another whimper and my hand plays with my collar. I purr when Daddy finally kisses the back of my head softly instead of roughly.

"Are we done?" I ask slowly.

"Yes," Daddy pats my cheek, "But if I find you playing with yourself again, there will be a bigger punishment then getting lectured and teased in such a small way it won't affect you. Now, get up."

I get up slowly and he tightens my collar and kisses along my neck. I smile blissfully.

~~~

does anyone want to befriend me

[hi, editing shell here. i still want someone to befriend me.]