21

corbyn woke up with a jump, startled by his very realistic nightmare he had witnessed. he opened his eyes before closing them due to the light.

"good morning corbyn." daniel smiled from next to him.

"you slept here?" corbyn asked, sitting up.

"a good morning daniel would have been nice, but yeah." daniel spoke as he stood up from the bed, stretching.

"where did the others go? you didn't have to—" corbyn was cut off by a fit of hiccups and snaps.

"i wanted to be here when you woke up. the guys are in the food court."

"you should have gone, you really have to eat. when was the last time you even ate anything?" asked corbyn, walking to his closet.

"yesterday when you were asleep, i ate half an apple."

"you have to eat something else! come on, you and i are going down to meet them!" corbyn yelled from inside the closet as he changed his clothes.

"do you need to change?" corbyn spoke once again as he walked out.

"i changed earlier while you were asleep."

"oh." corbyn simply spoke as he snapped his fingers, walking to the food court.

not even stepping one foot into the food court yet, daniel stopped in his tracks, peering into the cafeteria terrified.

"daniel? are you okay?"

daniel did nothing but point. corbyn followed his finger until his eyes settled on their table.

there, sitting with the rest was a new guy. this was all too familiar to daniel.