24

corbyn had been in his room all day, not wanting to come out. the boys were worried about him. well, jack and daniel were worried about him. the others had no clue as to what had been going down.

corbyn laid in his bed, his eyes tear stained and puffy. he heard a knock on the door. expecting it to be one of the guys, corbyn yelled a small 'come in'.

he was shocked to see that nurse maggie had walked into the room.

"good morning, corbyn. your friends daniel and jack were worried about you, so they asked me to come talk to you. are you okay?" nurse maggie sat on the bed next to corbyn's legs as she spoke in a soft tone.

corbyn did nothing but shrug his shoulders.

"well, your friends were telling me about a new friend they met. i guess he made you uncomfortable?"

corbyn nodded as he whistled twice.

"can you tell me his name?" nurse maggie asked softly.

"eben." corbyn's voice came out squeaky as he looked away, his mouth twitching a few times.

"oh, yes, eben. he's quite the flirt you know. so, how is he making you uncomfortable?"

"he— uh, he was saying things to me." corbyn stuttered, blinking his eyes rapidly.

"what was he saying?"

corbyn gulped.

"he was saying uh, s-seductive things."

"oh, honey. that's apart of his disorder. you see, his mind makes him think that he needs attention from people. this could've been from not getting attention at home at a young age." she paused.

"to get attention, he often says things like that or flirts. he wants to feel loved."

"well, he could say other things." corbyn mumbled.

"listen corbyn, i understand that he makes you feel uncomfortable, but you've got to give him another chance." nurse maggie spoke as corbyn whistled.

"yeah, but— nevermind."

"but what?" she asked softly.

"it just brings back negative— things." corbyn hesitantly spoke.

"sweetie..." nurse maggie began.

corbyn's eyes became teary again. he inhaled sharply, trying not to cry.

"what happened? who hurt you?"