29

it all happened so quick. in less than five seconds, eben was pouncing at jack, totally ignoring the fact that daniel was right next to him.

daniel squealed in pain as eben' elbow came in contact with his eye, causing the rest of the guys to see the sight unfold.

"eben!" jonah yelled.

corbyn quickly stood up, ignoring his snaps and hiccups to help daniel who was laying on the ground.

"it's okay, dani. he didn't mean it." corbyn spoke.

jonah, remembering the events of last time at the psychiatric ward and not wanting to go back, ran out of the room to get security.

zach attempted to pull eben off of jack, but he didn't have the strength to do it.

"zach, quit it. you'll get hurt too." jack yelled out as he felt zach trying to get eben off of him by himself.

"but—"

"zach, stop trying!" jack yelled even louder, causing the boy to jump away.

just then, security cam running through the door, jonah following close behind. the guards pulled eben off of jack and pulled him out of the room with ease, slamming the door behind him.

silence filled the room, pants from jack, whimpers from daniel, and hiccups from corbyn being the only thing heard.

"sh, dani, you're okay." corbyn soothed.

"my eye." daniel whimpered as a tear slid down his cheek.

jack rushed over to daniel as he laid his head in his lap, brushing his fingers through the brunette's hair.

"i'm so sorry i let this happen." jack cursed himself out.

"stop, worry about me later jack. you're the one who literally fought eben." daniel spoke as he calmed down.

"i'm fine, i'm not hurt. daniel, i promised your parents when you came here that i wouldn't let anything happen to you."

"i'm alright, jack." daniel spoke as he sat up.

corbyn, jonah, and zach watched the two boys with sympathy as talked.

"as long as we're all fine, none of this matters." jack spoke.

corbyn stood up off the ground with a whistle as he walked back over to his bed. he grabbed his bear and set it in his lap, calming his nerves immediately.

jack smiled as he saw the blonde with the bear, finding the sight adorable; they all found it adorable.
corbyn didn't notice the guys staring at him in adoration, as he was too caught up in his thoughts.