37

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨(𝘴): 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦.

inside the psychiatric ward, corbyn was trembling in fear. the guards had brought him into a large room, nothing inside.

he was sat on the cold, hard, concrete flooring. he backed up against the wall as he tucked his knees tight to his chest, attempting to calm his breathing.

"you're fine, you're okay. just like jack said." corbyn hiccuped as he harshly rubbed his eyes, attempting to rip the tears that continued to pour out of them.

corbyn's was flew back as he ticked, lightly hitting his head on the wall.
just as he looked back to the door, it scared him when it flew open.

corbyn began to shake again as a large man walked in abruptly, holding a whip and chains tightly in his hand.

"alright kid, you're gonna pay for what you did alright?" the man spoke with a low, husky voice as he shut the door.

the man walked closer, corbyn's breathing ragged as he whistled lightly.

"shut up you bastard. this will only hurt a lot." the spoke as he lunged at corbyn.

corbyn screamed as the man wrestled him to the ground. corbyn's face was pressed up against the concrete as his hands were held behind his back.

with a quick, yet painful tug, the man ripped corbyn's shirt off of his fragile body.

corbyn screamed as he felt the cold air hit his back. the man then chained corbyn's hands to the side, held by small latches that laid embedded in the floor.

corbyn was incapable of moving his body as his legs had been chained down also. he screamed and cried for help; nobody helped.

the man stood up with the whip firmly in his hand. he drew his hand back before slamming the whip down onto corbyn's back.

the blonde let out a horrifying scream as this went on for almost twenty minutes. the harsh whips to his back gave him unbearable pain.

some throws of the whip had missed his back, catching the side of his face, even making it to his lips.

after this experience, corbyn was positive that he'd stay quiet for a couple of days, not wanting to add to the physical pain nor mental pain.

even after everything he's gone through, nothing was worse than this. in this moment, corbyn wanted to leave. be back home in the caring arms of his momma.

——

finally, the torture was over. corbyn sat against the wall, careful not to let his back hit.

he looked down, breathing heavily as he cried. about two minutes later, the man came in once again, startling the even more fragile boy.

"get up kid, you're done here. go to your room."

corbyn got up quickly as he walked out of the large room.

"take a shirt, don't want anyone to know." he spoke as he threw and oversized green shirt at corbyn.

corbyn put the shirt on, whimpering as the t-shirt material caressed his back.

he was then let out of the psychiatric ward, running through the halls to his room, ignoring the unbearable pain as tears flowed down his puffy cheeks. his salty tears stung the cuts on his face.

making it to his room, he slammed open the door. he was happy that the guys were there, immediately running into jack's arms as he sobbed, causing the two to collapse backwards on the bed from force.

"shh, it's okay corbyn. you're alright, it's over now."