27

the five boys made their way to corbyn's room. as they slowly walked inside, sure enough, corbyn was asleep with the teddy bear in hand.

the five boys silently cooed at the sight as they sat down in the various chairs that were in his room.

having nothing to do, daniel took a seat on the bed next to corbyn and turned on the tv.

the noise of the tv caused corbyn to stir awake, a light whistle falling from his lips.

he opened his eyes to see daniel smiling down at him.

"what are you doing here?" he whispered.

"we wanted to come make sure you were okay. it looks like you were having a nice sleep with your bear." daniel chuckled.

corbyn's eyes went wide as he threw the bear across the room, hitting someone in the head.

as the boy he hit turned around, corbyn immediately stiffened, grabbing daniel's hand.

"what is he doing here?"
corbyn hiccuped.

"don't worry, he came with us to apologize. he can't hurt you bub."

"hey corbyn, i think this is your bear." eben spoke as he walked the bear over to corbyn.

"uh, yeah." corbyn hesitantly took the bear into his hands, hugging it close to his chest. he didn't care that the boys were watching him.

"i just wanted to say that i'm really sorry for scaring you. i— i really didn't mean it."

corbyn smiled.

"it's okay."

eben attempted to go in for a hug until corbyn put his hand out.

"sorry beautiful— i mean corbyn." eben blushed.

"it's fine."