36

the group of guys were more than astonished by corbyn's sudden outburst. jack kept his eyes on the blonde as he watched the boy's head jerk to the side a few times.

"i didn't think you'd do that." jonah spoke up, jack obviously not knowing what to say.

"i didn't think i'd do that either." corbyn stifled a laugh, snapping his fingers rapidly as he held the bear's paw.

just before anyone could say anything else, security guards came rushing into the room. jonah immediately backed up against the wall in fear.

he was surprised to see the security guards pulling corbyn roughly off of the bed, making the bear fall to the ground.

"what? let me go! help me!" corbyn thrashed in the arms of the guards.

"why are you taking him?" jonah spoke harshly.

the guards turned around to speak to the angered man.

"he has no right trying to fight a patient. your friend eben came over here and told me that this kid tried to fight him." one guard spoke.

"corbyn did nothing! nobody did anything of that sort! you do not have the right to take him!" jonah yelled at the guards.

jack stood back as he watched the blonde shake and sob in the arms of the guards.

"it hurts!" corbyn sobbed as the guards held his hands tightly in theirs.

"stop! you're hurting him! let him go!"
the boys cried out.

behind it all, eben stood outside the room with a smirk on his face.

"we're taking him to the psychiatric ward, let's go."

"no! let me go!" corbyn inhaled sharply, attempting to regain his breath.

"corbyn! we'll get you out of there!" daniel yelled as he cried into jack.

"he can't handle it jack. he's fragile. i couldn't even handle it when i was there. who knows what they'll do to him." jonah spoke, barely above a whisper.

"come on, we gotta talk to nurse maggie and let him out."

"no! the nurses won't do anything. these people shouldn't be allowed to do these things to us. it's gotta be illegal! we have to tell the police or something." jonah grew angrier by the minute.

"jo, you've gotta calm down." zach spoke softly.

"why should i zach—"

"eben's behind all of this."

"what do you mean?"

"he manipulated the guards, everybody. he paid them to do this." zach spoke.

"but—"

"he's manipulative."