14| The Puzzling Letter

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Any type of sexual content in this chapter has been separated with markers because I understand that some of you might not want to read it, so you can directly skip all the text between. I will try not to include anything important in it.

*nudges you* However, I suggest you read it ya know.

Do vote! It helps me out a lot :):)

Dedicated to:venuscorner

Well, there isn't anything left for me to say about this adorable excuse of a human being XO Thank you so much for supporting my endeavors and for being such a great friend!! I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU <3<3<3

Please check out her amazing books guys, she's such a great writer (*_*)

"Every night when I close my eyes, I ask God to watch over her and keep her safe."

~ QuoteHD.com

Carlton's POV

It was a wordless, almost desperate kiss.

Samantha's fingers sifted through my hair as she pressed her small body to mine. She kept pushing me back until my back hit the bar counter painfully, knocking one of the chairs down.

I hissed from the impact and pulled away to look into her deep blue eyes. She stared back at me with lingering and vengeful vehemence.

She wanted it.

And somewhere in the back of my mind, so did I.

But not because I liked her back. No. I didn't like her like that, I never did. She was my manager after all.

And yet I wanted her as bad as I wanted to get laid.

But her actions and the way her soft hands caressed my cheeks as if I was the only man she had ever rested her eyes on, was making me think that I was about to make a big mistake.

But at that moment, I couldn't care less.

--------------------

Gripping the fabric of her flowery dress, at her waist, I pulled her into a seething, hot, kiss. She played along by pulling at my jacket like her life depended on it.

Her kiss was rough, angry and frantic as if she was battling me for something that I stole from her.

But why?

She pushed me back harder against the bar counter, making me pull away to look at her again, narrowing my eyes. I gave her a perplexed glare, looking for answers in her imperceivable expression.

We were both gasping for air as we stood there with our foreheads touching, endeavoring to comprehend what we were doing.

She contained an unfamiliar fury in her eyes as she kissed me back again, pushing my jacket off my shoulders.

Placing my hands on the bar counter, I allowed her to take control of this since she was asking for it oh so politely.

I couldn't recognize the girl in my arms. My soft-hearted and charming, Samantha, was feasting on my mouth as if she was despairingly searching for water in a scorching desert.