17| The Price Villa

Watch out for sexual content in this chapter chum. Bouta get hot up in here.

Thank you for opening this book and giving me a chance again!

Do vote! It helps me out a lot :):)

Dedicated to:bookyaliya 

Gurl, we're long lost twin sisters lemme tell ya! Follow this cutiepie because she's such a good supporter and an even more awesome friend! Thank you so much for everything you do :):)

"You came into my life and became it."

~ Pinterest

Carlton POV

After hours of persuading and cursing, I finally got all those four idiots, excluding Damien who was an angel for helping me, to prepare for our flight to Boston.

Julian, Finnegan, Nick, and Dylan were kicked out of the penthouse by me, early in the morning while Damien followed close behind.

Julian was whining about how he wanted to hang out with this one girl he slept with last night.

As if he gave a shit about her in the first place.

Others couldn't stop talking about how excited they were to go to Boston and meet Damien's "hot" twin sister while Damien was busy checking out of the hotel.

As we trudged down the aisle of Damien's private jet, I made sure to take a corner seat, away from everyone.

Finnegan vented, "Thank fuck you have a private jet dude, it sucks to fly first class."

Damien answered, taking the seat opposite to me, "Uh actually, my sister and I bought it together."

The guys whistled and punched each other playfully at the mention of his sister and I chuckled under my breath, earning a far-off, vexed look from Damien.

Avery Price, a supermodel and an entrepreneur, had her own cosmetics line that made her millions annually.

People might look up to her as an inspirational figure but instead, they might just get lost in her seductive eyes. Especially Dylan Summers.

Dylan wouldn't stop curling up in the corner seat of the plane in his hoodie, as Julian discussed how cool Avery was.

The last time we visited Avery in Boston city, Dylan secretly hooked up with her. Damien accidentally ran into them and blew a gasket.

I had one of the best laughs that day.

I would totally ship Dylan and Avery if it wasn't for my own regretful memories with her.

The flight was about an hour and a half long. Once we landed in Boston City, we got off the private jet hurriedly.

A black Tesla 7-seat Sedan waited for us outside the airport.

Only Dylan, Damien and I knew why we were actually there. Others just thought it was another one of our holiday destinations. But seriously though, who in their right mind goes to fucking Boston for a vacation? But they were all too stupid to understand that.

Inhaling the thick city pollution, I put my sunglasses on. The sun shined painfully bright, giving me an involuntary, pulsing headache.

Being the largest city here, when people think Massachusetts, they think Boston. What if she's here?