"i like you"

*Vanessa's POV*
Today, me and the rest of the 'Riverdale' cast had an interview for E! News at Comic Con. Madelaine sat right next to me and put her hand on my thigh. I started to blush out of nowhere. She looked at me and I just turned away from her. I don't know why I get like this every time we touch. After I was done blushing, I turned back to Madelaine as she asked me something. "You good V?", she asked looking worried. "I'm good, I just spaced out for a minute", I said looking at her worried eyes. "If you say so", she said turning back to the interviewer. The interview started. The interviewer introduced the cast and started with some fan questions. After a couple Varchie and Bughead questions, she went to me and Madelaine. "A fan said, I ship Choni and Madnessa so much! I would be so excited if they started dating in real life.", she said. Me and Madelaine looked at each other confused cause we both had boyfriends. "Umm.. thanks for supporting Choni and Madnessa, but we both have boyfriends, so I think we won't be together soon or later", Madaleine answered. I was hurt a little and I don't know why, but I just nodded in agreement. The woman asked another question. "A fan asked, if either of you are bi", she said. "I am, Mads isn't", I answered. This time Madelaine nodded in agreement. The interviewer looked shocked because she didn't know. "Oooo spicy", she said smiling hard. She moved on to the next people. After the interview was over, me and Camilla went to her hotel room, while Lili went to Madelaine's. Me and Camilla ordered room service and talked. "So, I didn't know you were bisexual", she said confused. "Yeah I came out to Madelaine a while ago", I said getting up cause I heard a knock at the door. It was our good. I got the food and went back to sit on Camilla's bed. While eating Camilla asked me a question. "Do you like Madelaine", she asked. "What... Nooo", I said almost choking. "I see the way you look at her V, and trust me you like her", she said biting a french fry. "Even if I did like her I got Michael, and I'm perfectly fine with him", I said. "So you do like her her", Cami said. "Maybe, but she'll never like me back", I said taking one of her French fries. "Let's see", she said grabbing her phone a calling Madelaine. "What are you do-", I asked before getting cut off by Madelaine answering. "Hey Madelaine, I have a quick question", Cami says. "Okay", Madelaine says confused. I can hear Lili laughing in the background. "Do u like Vanessa more than a friend", Cami asked. "Of course, she's my Bestfriend, I like her more than all my other friends", Madelaine says innocently. "Quit playing Mads, you know I mean more than a Bestfriend and friend", Camilla says rolling her eyes. "Is Vanessa with you", Madelaine asks suspiciously. "No she left about 20 minutes ago", Cami says looking at me. "Okay.. I like Vanessa but I don't know how to tell her because we both have boyfriends and she probably doesn't like me back", Madelaine says honestly. I just smile. "You might be surprised", Cami says. I lightly punch her arm to make her shut up. "What are you talking about", Madelaine asks. "Nothing.. Gotta go. Bye", Cami says hanging up and laughing. "You almost outed me Cam", I say laughing with her. "Sorry", she says still laughing. "Let's just watch a movie", I say turning on Netflix. "Okay, I say 'Coco'", she says. "Okay", I put on the movie and we both lay down. Five minutes in and Camilla's already asleep, so I decided to go to my room.
*MADELAINE'S POV*
Cami just called me and asked if I like Vanessa more than a friend. I hope she was telling the truth when she said Vanessa wasn't there. Because if not Vanessa, Camilla, and Lili now know my secret. Even if Vanessa was with her I just hope she likes me back, but she probably doesn't because she has a boyfriend. Anyways me and Lili are in her room watching 'Moana'. Lili fell asleep a couple minutes ago so I just wanted to go see Vanessa. I grabbed my bag and walked out into the hall. As I was shutting the door I saw Vanessa walking to her room. "Vanessa", I yelled quietly. She turned around and smiled. "Hey Mads, what're you doing", she asks. "Oh.. I was gonna come and talk to you about something", I say as we reach her door. She unlocks it and we walk in and sit on her bed. "Okay, what'd you want to talk about", she asked grabbing a twizzler. "Umm.. so Cami called me and asked if I liked you more than a friend, and..", I said trailing off a bit. "And what", she said looking at me like she already knew. "And I said yes.. but you probably don't like me back because we both have boyfriends, and I'm your Bestfriend so you probably don't want to hurt me, and you got Michael, and you seem happy but I just wanted to say that-", my rant was cut short by Vanessa putting her hand on my cheek. "I like you a lot", I finished. She just looked me in my eyes and glared at my lips before looking back at me. I started to lean in and so did she. I put my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. As I pulled her closer she climbed on to my lap, still leaning in. 'This is going to slow', I thought to myself. So I just grabbed her face and kissed her lips softly. The kiss felt so passionate and right to me. Our lips moved in sync like pieces of a puzzle. This was probably my best kiss ever. After a minute she pulled away, her hands still on my cheek. "I like you too", she said pecking my lips. "What're we gonna do though? We both have boyfriends", Vanessa says laying back on her bed. "I don't know, but we'll figure it out", I said cuddling into her. "But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company", I said. We both just cuddled and fell asleep after 5 minutes. She is the one!