"i like you rough"

*VANESSA'S POV*
12:14pm
Madelaine and I were downstairs watching a movie, while Charlie was at daycare. I laid on top of Mads, giving her a kisses on the neck, and she was into it. We were finishing "Good Girls", when I just had an urge to kiss her. I grabbed her chin, turned her towards me, and kissed her. While kissing her, I closed her laptop, putting it on the floor, and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her hands moved down my backside to my ass. Our tongues fought for dominance, me winning, and exploring all areas of her mouth. I moved my hands around her neck, pulling her closer. I pulled away, taking off my shirt, and kissed her neck. I left a couple hickeys, before my phone rang. I sat up, and grabbed my phone, it was Camilla. "I'm kinda in the middle of something", I said, putting my hand under Mads shirt. "Sorry V, but I need you to answer the door", she said. I made a confused look at Madelaine. "Is anybody with you", I asked, as Madelaine squeezed my ass. "Nope, Why", she asked. "Nothing. I'm coming", I said, hanging up. "I gotta answer the door", I said, climbing off Mads. "Aren't you gonna put on a shirt", Madelaine asked. "Nah, it's just Cami", I said, walking to the door. I opened the door, not only for Camilla, but for a girl I've never seen, and Lili. "Guys, What the actual fuck", I said, covering up my chest, with my hands. "It's good Morgan, this is our friend Sarah", Camilla laughed. "Sorry to interrupt y'all moment", Lili said, walking inside. "Babe, I need my shirt", I yelled, walking into the living room. Sarah sat on a couch with Lili and Cami, while I put on my shirt. Once I had my shirt on, I sat down on Madelaine, "So what brings you here Sarah", I asked. "I moved out here, because me and Camilla were good friends, so I came to hang with her and Lili", she said. "Oh, cool.. but what brings y'all here", Madelaine asked, referring to our house. "We told Sarah about y'all, and Charlie, so she came to meet y'all", Cami said. "Well, Charlie's at daycare. But we can drink and watch movies if y'all want", I suggested. "I'm down", they all said. I went to the kitchen, and poured Hennessy in everybody's cup. I wasn't going to drink, since we still had to get Charlie later, so I brought everybody their drinks, and we watched Netflix.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1:21pm
Everybody was in the living room watching Netflix. I laid on top of Madelaine, while Cami and Lili were cuddled up together, and Sarah sat on the couch with them, looking a little lonely. Sarah would look at me every so often, like a cry for help away from Camilla and Lili. I would laugh, and look at the tv. Madelaine started to kiss my neck, and I would try to stop her, but it didn't work so I just got into it. I tilted my head a little, so she had more access, and I continued watching the movie. We didn't have a blanket over us, so everybody could see what Mads was doing, so I lifted my head away from her mouth, looked at her, and she had puppy dog eyes. "Babe, No", I whispered. "Why not", she asked. "Everyone can see you, and if you smack my ass, so god help me, we will fight", I whispered in her ear. She smirked at me, and smacked my ass so hard. "That's it", I said, not caring who heard me. I stood up, grabbed Madelaine by the shirt, and pulled her outside to the back. "Didn't I just tell you not to smack my ass", I asked. "Yep, But you got a fat one", she smirked. She moved her hands back to my butt, squeezed it gently, and pulled me closer to her. "I can't ever stay mad at you. I need to work on that", I said. "Now, give me a kiss", Madelaine said. "I will, but I'm not kissing you inside if we do this, so I'd choose wisely", I said. Madelaine picked me up, and kissed me gently. She deepened this one quickly, slipping her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, then I heard knocking at the door. I turned around, only to see Camilla and Lili recording us. I stuck up the middle finger, and Madelaine put me down. We walked inside, went back to the couch. "When", Cami asked, earning a punch on the arm from Lili. "I mean, that's up to  Madelaine", I said, getting slapped on the leg by Mads. "I stick with one girl and one only", Madelaine said. "Who's the girl", I asked, looking at her. "You of course", she smiled sarcastically. "I don't like you now", I said, crossing my arms, and scooting away from her. "Sarah can be my new girl", I said, knowing that would get Mads. "I wish you would", Madelaine said. I smirked, got up, and sat on Sarah's lap. Madelaine's whole expression went mad, she looked like she was going to explode. "Come here", she said calmly. I got up, and walked to Madelaine. I sat in front of her, and rolled my eyes. She grabbed my throat roughly, "Do that again, and we got a problem", she said, I laughed. "Do you think I'm joking", she asked, tightening her grip on my neck. "I like you rough", I smiled. Madelaine remover her hands from my neck, realizing she left a mark. "I'm sorry", she said. "It's fine", I said, pecking her lips. I turned to Sarah, "Sorry girl", I said. "It's cool", she said, looking down.
—————————————————————————
*MADELAINE'S POV*
I think this Sarah girl got a crush on Vanessa. I mean, when Vanessa sat on her lap, she started blushing. And, just now when Vanessa went to go fill her cup up, Sarah went to the kitchen, whispered something in Vanessa's ear, and Vanessa giggled. I didn't trust this girl one bit. I know Vanessa would never cheat on me, but Sarah could try to kiss her at any moment. So, when Vanessa came back from the kitchen, I pulled her closer to me. "Why you pull me this close", she asked confused, because I usually don't. "What'd Sarah tell you in the kitchen", I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and laughed, "Are you seriously jealous", she whispered. "No, I just think she likes you", I whispered. "Even if she does, I only have love for you and Charlie, not one of Camilla's friends", she pecked my lips. I smiled, and we just watched the movie.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
1:47pm
The movie finished, Camilla, Lili, and Sarah were all asleep on the couch, so Vanessa and I turned off the tv, and went to the staircase. Vanessa stopped me at the bottom of the stairs, and went into the living room to put a blanket over them. She came back to me, and we walked upstairs. Once we were in our room, I shut the door, and pinned her to it. "So, do you still like it rough", I asked. "Depends.. Who's doing it", she asked. "My girlfriend or Sarah", she asked. "You think you're funny", I said, gripping onto her neck. "Actually, I think I'm hilarious", she said. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Are you gonna answer my question", I asked. "Depends.. Who's asking", she laughed. "That's it, I'm done", I said, removing my hands from her neck, and walking to our bed. I laid on the bed, and acted sleep. "Babe, get up", Vanessa said. "Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch", she said. "Fine, I'll go bother Sarah", she said. I got up so quick, and dragged Vanessa to the bed. "Quit with the Sarah jokes", I said, pulling her on top of me. "I will, I just need three words", she said, playing with my fingers. "I love you", I said. She shook her head, "You're not boring", I suggested. "I'll give you a hint, you were this when I sat on her lap", Vanessa said. "I'm not saying that", I said, realizing what she meant. "Okay, I'll just keep going with these jokes", she said, turning around. "I was jealous", I mumbled. "What was that", she asked, turning back to me. "I was jealous", I said. "I knew it", she said, pecking me on the lips. I rolled my eyes, and kissed her back. Soon enough, we were in the same position as earlier. Vanessa set her hands under my shirt, feeling her way up my chest. I took off my shirt, and tossed it on the ground. Vanessa bit her lip, in admiration of my bare chest. She kissed her way from my jawline to my waistline. She looked at me for my approval so she could take off my leggings. I nodded, and she pulled them off slowly, making me want her more. She came back up to my lips kissing them passionately, and grinding her hips over my crotch area. I moaned softly, and almost pulled off her shorts til there was a knock at our door. "Who is it", Vanessa asked, as I reached my hand inside her shorts. "Umm, Sarah", she said. "What would you like", Vanessa asked, letting me put my hand on her clit. "Where's the bathroom", she asked. "Down the hall, the first left", I said, pumping one finger inside Vanessa. "Bye", Vanessa said, trying not to moan. "Madelaine, What the hell", she asked, biting her lip. "I couldn't wait", I said. Vanessa started to moan loudly. I pulled my finger out of her, so she could take off her shorts. Under her shorts, she wore the lingerie, which looked so sexy. She unbuckled the bottom, giving full access to her pussy. I pumped a finger back inside her, making her moan louder than before. She started to bounce up and down on my finger, making her moan. I pushed her on her back, and started to lick her kitty. I sucked it and bit it, making her moan. I could tell she was close to her climax, because of how wet she was. I pushed another finger inside her, pumping them in and out."Babe, I'm gonn-",she moaned. Just then, I could feel all her juices go on my fingers. I smiled, and licked her and my fingers clean. I went back up to her lips, kissing them slowly. "I love you", I said, pecking her lips. "I love you too", she said.